4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This game is so frustrating, some of the hottest women to ever feature in a game.
Yet, my silly MC is a white knight.I'd rather have been the douchebag actor to be honest.
Cool game though. Just a shame I can't be a piece of shit in it.
I actually like this MC is good a person it's what makes him stand out while being a asshole not a big deal to me as I really don't care about my MC in AVN's all that much. But it's refreshing to see a MC that isn't thinking about sex 24 / 7 and is a nice person and is just doing his job.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I actually like this MC is good a person it's what makes him stand out while being a asshole not a big deal to me as I really don't care about my MC in AVN's all that much. But it's refreshing to see a MC that isn't thinking about sex 24 / 7 and is a nice person and is just doing his job.
Honestly to me bro how the mc acts is one of the most important things. If the game started with the mc groping Charlotte and spying on Emma I wouldn't have even bothered playing past a few minutes.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly to me bro how the mc acts is one of the most important things. If the game started with the mc groping Charlotte and spying on Emma I wouldn't have even bothered playing past a few minutes.
yeah a MC like that I wouldn't like or play probably either unless there was a girl that was really hot and I wanted to see her content or a plot point I really liked then id put up with it if I hated it. I was just more saying I can't connect with any MC so I usually don't care if a MC is likeable or not but yeah I do have my limits what im okay with. even if I don't care about 90% of the things a MC does actions do matter more than if he is likeable to me.

Reactions: Joshy92

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Ahhhh!For God's sake, please remind me who is that man (a name) who punched Charlotte in back alley?

I really want to see a quick biography and info about him, but there is nothing in characters section inside VN ((

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Thank you, kind sir!

To everyone:
I'm in the process of writing an extended bio for Charlotte for some RP purposes (the beginning of the story with some minor details).
If it's not too hard, see if there are any typos or inconsistencies?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Thank you, kind sir!

To everyone:
I'm in the process of writing an extended bio for Charlotte for some RP purposes (the beginning of the story with some minor details).
If it's not too hard, see if there are any typos or inconsistencies?
I believe Jason is an actor, not a manager (I would have to go back a ways to confirm). He uses his good looks and fame to conscript starry-eyed girls for his pleasure. Also Charlotte copes with her haunted past and loneliness by drinking too much, though she's not quite an alcoholic.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
I believe Jason is an actor, not a manager (I would have to go back a ways to confirm). He uses his good looks and fame to conscript starry-eyed girls for his pleasure. Also Charlotte copes with her haunted past and loneliness by drinking too much, though she's not quite an alcoholic.
AFAIK Jason was literally manager to Emma model girl (not daughter, another one).

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
If serious, the game would have been over anyway. The second MC groped Charlotte or she caught him spying on Emma, he would have been out of a job and out the door.

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
we must not forget one thing: the starting point, which is more than imaginable bad.

We have an MC who did not want the job at the Lloyds at all, no, he did not want to be in the city at all, because of his past.

Then we have Charlotte, who is even hostile to him and wants to throw him out of her house immediately, because he is a man and she has and has had traumatic experiences with this species!

Then we have Suzi and Emma, both of whom have behavioral problems in the most extreme case, and also have a problem with him (he is a man), albeit for different reasons.

Finally, we have Lucy, who got into the "mess" out of necessity and only sees the MC as an object of desire.

I actually played the game again at the weekend and it struck me how close the story could have taken a different turn. The icy coldness and her antipathy towards him and vice versa was palpable. I would like to use three examples to illustrate how close it was:

1. in the bathroom scene with Emma and the spider, where Emma was only wearing a towel. If Charlotte had seen/noticed that...
2. in Emma's room and Kaylah's torn dress, which was no longer a problem for Charlotte much later, it would have been unthinkable at the beginning that the MC was in her room.
3. the MC actually considered packing his bag and leaving!

From my point of view, at no point could anything have happened here that was of a sexual nature.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
1. in the bathroom scene with Emma and the spider, where Emma was only wearing a towel. If Charlotte had seen/noticed that...
kind of curious is this exclusive to a PT more focused on a Emma path as I don't recall this scene. Maybe I just forgot but just curious

• Sad
Reactions: Kxca

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
kind of curious is this exclusive to a PT more focused on a Emma path as I don't recall this scene. Maybe I just forgot but just curious

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
What is even more remarkable is that it is actually Lucy who first notices that the MC is a good man

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I think it's on all paths. She screamed really loudly at a spider, so MC went running to save her, and just barged in without knocking. He was doing his job though, not being a perv.

Reactions: minibaer12

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
This is the feeling I got as well. He's definitely an actor (A-list), regardless of anything else though.
AFAIK Jason was literally manager to Emma model girl (not daughter, another one).
I can't remember anything to back this up. I skipped through a bit of the game this morning to see if I'd misremembered anything, but I just got the same impression as I previously had (which matches what I've quoted above from JJ1960). Jason is an actor, and I think he was either seeing ModelEmma or just banging her, and he was using that relationship to introduce her to Harry and his bunch. I got the impression ModelEmma was in the same position as the girl Fox and her partner found beaten up at Jason's house - she thought he loved her, she was sucked in by his fame and looks etc., so it's more of a straight grooming process rather than an actual business relationship that he is taking advantage of.

Reactions: JJ1960
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes