4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Im not talking about her but guy in command who shut down this so called operation. Hes local as he said so himself. Read carefully as I wrote about person being in command for purpose.
I read it carefully, but what you wrote is wrong in a number of ways and therefore confusing.

- Local FBI do investigate local cases of corruption, so you are wrong to assert otherwise.
- The case was not a corruption case when it came under the purview of the Special Agent in Charge (local agent). So your erroneous assertion is irrelevant anyway.
- Once the investigation widened to include the corruption, they began attempting to shut it down. This explains why there is currently no "whole unit working on this".

Reactions: Joshy92

sulek83

Dec 16, 2021
Local FBI do investigate local cases of corruption, so you are wrong to assert otherwise.
Ehh no. Even if there is a field office in the same city, people working there are from defferent sides of the country. When you are joining FBI you are assigned to field office but never in the same city or even state. Thats why FBI agents have to relocate with theirs families once their assigment starts and they are smart enough to dont put someone in charge from the same city in case being affiliated with locals and compromised. Pls stop saying otherwise, its just shows you create something knowing nothning about.
The case was not a corruption case when it came under the purview of the Special Agent in Charge (local agent). So your erroneous assertion is irrelevant anyway
As I said, theres never "local agent" beacuse your "local agent" is compromised. Thats exactly my point. If they need someone local, theyre working with some local cop after making sure hes clean but even this have to be confirmed and allowed from higher ups.
Once the investigation widened to include the corruption, they began attempting to shut it down. This explains why there is currently no "whole unit working on this"
Another aspect of your lack of knowledge. Every case starts in central headquartes, then handed over to closest field office etc
You create this fbi-thing like some local police department. FBI agents are no freelancers, everything is directed from above and assigned. There is a chain of command and you are to stubborn to admit own mistake.

I dont wannt to fight over this, just hoped for healthy conversation with actual arguments, nothing more. Mayby Im expecting to much from this story.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
eh each to their own the story is believable enough to me. someone things but not be accurate but close enough to believable for me

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Ehh no. Even if there is a field office in the same city, people working there are from defferent sides of the country. When you are joining FBI you are assigned to field office but never in the same city or even state. Thats why FBI agents have to relocate with theirs families once their assigment starts and they are smart enough to dont put someone in charge from the same city in case being affiliated with locals and compromised. Pls stop saying otherwise, its just shows you create something knowing nothning about.

As I said, theres never "local agent" beacuse your "local agent" is compromised. Thats exactly my point. If they need someone local, theyre working with some local cop after making sure hes clean but even this have to be confirmed and allowed from higher ups.

Another aspect of your lack of knowledge. Every case starts in central headquartes, then handed over to closest field office etc
You create this fbi-thing like some local police department. FBI agents are no freelancers, everything is directed from above and assigned. There is a chain of command and you are to stubborn to admit own mistake.
Hate to break this to you, pooky, but there isn't really a place called Hillside which is the movie and modeling/fashion capital of the world. This is the dev's story and he can play with his world any way he wants. If you dislike this game/story so much delete it and move on. Insulting the dev doesn't gain you anything other than you deluding your low self-esteem into thinking you've actually accomplished something.

Reactions: hcguy and yossa999

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
And where I am insulting anybody?

Absolutly and I can speak about it. I used actual arguments for it not saying simply its stupid cuz its stupid. This is forum or what? One would think its here for sharing own opinion, exchange experiences and making conversation.
"Another aspect of your lack of knowledge." = Very insulting.

Don't bother replying - you are on the ignore list.

Reactions: keefer43 and hcguy

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
You guys can deal with the cops and stuff I'll be over here wooing my sexy angel.
New Avatar - unless you are an IMPOSTER! - quick answer me this: who might be your favourite character in this VN - no cheating, no hints.....come on

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes