4.20 star(s) 265 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Taking Charlotte as an example:

Charlotte is the world's most beautiful and desirable woman. She is supposed to be unobtainable. Seeing her fully naked now contradicts this.

She is not a young attention-seeker who posts naked pictures of herself on social media. She is a mature mother of two who is very protective of her image and cautious about who sees her body.

Charlotte is also the victim of various abuses, and her story revolves around learning to trust the MC, falling in love, and healing her trauma. When she finally undresses in front of the MC and allows him to make love to her, it will be a profoundly meaningful and deeply emotional event for her character. This moment would be less impactful if we have already seen her fully naked.

I understand people want to see her naked, we're supposed to want to see her naked, but the point is that you can't because she is currently out of reach. Charlotte will reveal herself when she is ready and when it is appropriate for her character, but that is still a long way off.
8df496108e6a70fb4793b82ca744c41831d4fc13c6a42297d97f4cc0d4b79105_1.jpg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Did you guys know one of Emma's most beautiful features is her beautiful blue eyes. I know the first time the mc has sex with Charlotte is going to be romantic and wholesome but the same could be said for Emma too.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Did you guys know one of Emma's most beautiful features is her beautiful blue eyes. I know the first time the mc has sex with Charlotte is going to be romantic and wholesome but the same could be said for Emma too.
Agreed, but it won't be at the same level as Charlotte though, charlotte's back story, trauma, slowburn and slowly falling in love by opening up to MC after she doesn't trust any man is going to be very epic. Emma's case is kinda first crush turned into a loved one like a high school sweethearts kinda thing. Not saying it won't be good, but Charlotte and MC's relationship kinda makes the most sense in this game tbh.

Reactions: minibaer12

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Agreed, but it won't be at the same level as Charlotte though, charlotte's back story, trauma, slowburn and slowly falling in love by opening up to MC after she doesn't trust any man is going to be very epic. Emma's case is kinda first crush turned into a loved one like a high school sweethearts kinda thing. Not saying it won't be good, but Charlotte and MC's relationship kinda makes the most sense in this game tbh.
Well Emma's love scene will be the most impactful for me personally.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Even more romantic it will be Emma's first time after all and I'm sure the mc knows how much of an important moment it will be for her.

Remember Emma would be giving him her virginity and it's the mc's responsibility to make sure its a moment she'll look back on with happiness for the rest of her life.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Even more romantic it will be Emma's first time after all and I'm sure the mc knows how much of an important moment it will be for her.

Remember Emma would be giving him her virginity and it's the mc's responsibility to make sure its a moment she'll look back on with happiness for the rest of her life.
I agree with you on all points, this will definitely be THE BIG EVENT for Emma!!!

But even you have to admit that there is one thing that even Emma can't keep up with: the conquest of a woman's heart and, in Charlotte's case, a heart that is like Fort Knox!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 6pak2go and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I agree with you on all points, this will definitely be THE BIG EVENT for Emma!!!

But even you have to admit that there is one thing that even Emma can't keep up with: the conquest of a woman's heart and, in Charlotte's case, a heart that is like Fort Knox!
I understand what your saying but no matter what I'll always say Emma's scenes will have the most emotional impact on me at least.

I love Emma so much I wish the game was mostly about her. She needs a spin off.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I understand what your saying but no matter what I'll always say Emma's scenes will have the most emotional impact on me at least.

I love Emma so much I wish the game was mostly about her. She needs a spin off.
but you know what, we can both be proud of one thing.

Together we made the developer laugh!!!
1719343468528.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am glad there isn't any groping scenes in the game. It would make the mc unlikable to me if he just went around touching women without their consent.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes