4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

dianish86

Jan 20, 2019
I (and many, many others) have said over and over again. "DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR LEWDS". There is a place for fuckfest games (I love them too), but this isn't one of them. This is telling a story, that fills a different niche and based on this thread lots of people enjoy it too. If you are playing Charlotte or Emma don't be surprised if all you get is one sex scene in the whole AVN. (Not saying that's what will happen, but if it does, I'd be ok with it). I'm here to follow the path that DB is presenting (and really enjoying it). When I want the random sex with everyone, then there's a few other that will play, it's not happening here.

And yes, I'd love to see some nudes of Charlotte in the bath etc, but that's not how DB has chosen to proceed.
D.B. Artificially delays something that absolutely does not make any sense and I'm not talking about sex scenes. And yes, he can do whatever he wants in his game, just like I can say what doesn't suit me.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
D.B. Artificially delays something that absolutely does not make any sense and I'm not talking about sex scenes. And yes, he can do whatever he wants in his game, just like I can say what doesn't suit me.
Hey dianish86, I wasn't having a go at you. Sorry, I didn't make that clear. You understand the why no sex yet part. It was a whinge about the repeated posts recently bitching about the no sex.

I was agreeing with you that I'd love to see some naked shots of Charlotte, but will live with what DB provides.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Depending on what is considered nude scenes, if sex scenes, then yes they do not follow from the logic of the game, but scenes with Charlotte in the shower or in the bathroom, Suzy in similar solo scenes, where the author intentionally refuses to show nudity, look ridiculous. If at first it looked logical for the sake of maintaining intrigue and interest, then in recent updates it no longer looks organic and very strange
ah my bad thought you meant lewd / sex scenes used to most complaints about that but yeah nudes scenes I agree. Even if the MC doesn't see a nude Charlotte for a long time. I been wanting to see her naked or at least her boobs for awhile now and feels like DB just teases the player with Nudity for the most part. While im okay with but also sucks when it's something I been wanting to see for awhile and we get so close but so far at the same time. The closest we have seen is a wet t-shirt or a black and white photo.

Reactions: Milton749
Sep 3, 2020
That one always cracks me up. and these ones too. Her jealousy is great to watch

View attachment 3745945 View attachment 3745946
If looks could kill. This whole scene never fails to crack me up, Charlotte really does have the best expressions.

View attachment 3745910
I would just like to say jealous Charlotte is the best Charlotte

for me, I love it when a woman I love gets jealous and territorial like stay away from my man bitch it shows

for me that she loves and cares about me

and also it's damn hot seeing her pissed off:love:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I would just like to say jealous Charlotte is the best Charlotte

for me, I love it when a woman I love gets jealous and territorial like stay away from my man bitch it shows

for me that she loves and cares about me

and also it's damn hot seeing her pissed off:love:
Pissed off & Jealous Charlotte is extremely hot. :love: (Unless she's pissed at you).:(

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Taking Charlotte as an example:

Charlotte is the world's most beautiful and desirable woman. She is supposed to be unobtainable. Seeing her fully naked now contradicts this.

She is not a young attention-seeker who posts naked pictures of herself on social media. She is a mature mother of two who is very protective of her image and cautious about who sees her body.

Charlotte is also the victim of various abuses, and her story revolves around learning to trust the MC, falling in love, and healing her trauma. When she finally undresses in front of the MC and allows him to make love to her, it will be a profoundly meaningful and deeply emotional event for her character. This moment would be less impactful if we have already seen her fully naked.

I understand people want to see her naked, we're supposed to want to see her naked, but the point is that you can't because she is currently out of reach. Charlotte will reveal herself when she is ready and when it is appropriate for her character, but that is still a long way off.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
When she finally undresses in front of the MC and allows him to make love to her, it will be a profoundly meaningful and deeply emotional event for her character. This moment would be less impactful if we have already seen her fully naked.
And damn, that's going to be a great scene. All that build-up, all the feeling that will have gone into it... to paraphrase the words of the great philosopher Chandler Bing, it'll be like we've been enjoying the stand-up comedian, but then Pink Floyd comes out...

That might make it sound like I'm only in it for the pay-off at the end, so I'll clarify that's definitely not the case. I'm loving the comedian as well. Pink Floyd may be the headline act, but the comedian's definitely on the ticket I bought as well.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Charlotte is the world's most beautiful and desirable woman. She is supposed to be unobtainable. Seeing her fully naked now contradicts this.

She is not a young attention-seeker who posts naked pictures of herself on social media. She is a mature mother of two who is very protective of her image and cautious about who sees her body.

Charlotte is also the victim of various abuses, and her story revolves around learning to trust the MC, falling in love, and healing her trauma. When she finally undresses in front of the MC and allows him to make love to her, it will be a profoundly meaningful and deeply emotional event for her character. This moment would be less impactful if we have already seen her fully naked.

I understand people want to see her naked, we're supposed to want to see her naked, but the point is that you can't because she is currently out of reach. Charlotte will reveal herself when she is ready and when it is appropriate for her character, but that is still a long way off.
I kind of figured that about the MC but never thought about how much more impactful the scene will be for the player if the player hasn't seen her naked either. When you put it like that it makes alot more sense. Funny thing I don't consider any slow burns blue-balling like other players do but I do admit she comes close cause how badly I just want to see her naked haha. But you are so right it's gonna be that much better when we see her naked for the first time at the same time the MC does and not just some shower scene for the player haha.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

FINALLY, thank you for the confirmation

Honestly, who needs nude scenes when you have the wonderful invention of imagination? You don't want to know how many times I've mentally taken all four of them off. And after you've already rationalized away that one item of clothing called a bra, you really don't need any imagination anymore. You can already imagine everything.

HillsideVN , please stay on this straight path!

6pak2go

May 27, 2020

bravo-standing-ovation-oscars-k7b4xhtphh71lbap.gif

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

I agree completely bro except for one tiny line 'Charlotte is the world's most beautiful and desirable woman' I must strongly disagree there.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes