4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I've been reading this title through a few updates and I think I'm done. Even though the only sex I saw in this AVN is Lucy fingering herself at the hot tub I kept following along because I liked the story and I'm a white knight kind of guy.

That being said I find this story to be very, very slow. Even that might be ok if it were all meat and potatoes but from my perspective way too much time, frames and renders are wasted reinforcing the idea that Emma loves MC, the MC loves Emma. MC will protect her and she feels safe. You could easily do a run at the beach in a single panel/render. Same for being at the park or painting her room. So much energy that could have been put into bulking up the plot or maybe doing some more sex seen seems to be wasted.

Just one persons perspective and, as I said, there was enough to like for me to hang in there for a while. Good luck with your project!

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I've been reading this title through a few updates and I think I'm done. Even though the only sex I saw in this AVN is Lucy fingering herself at the hot tub I kept following along because I liked the story and I'm a white knight kind of guy.

That being said I find this story to be very, very slow. Even that might be ok if it were all meat and potatoes but from my perspective way too much time, frames and renders are wasted reinforcing the idea that Emma loves MC, the MC loves Emma. MC will protect her and she feels safe. You could easily do a run at the beach in a single panel/render. Same for being at the park or painting her room. So much energy that could have been put into bulking up the plot or maybe doing some more sex seen seems to be wasted.

Just one persons perspective and, as I said, there was enough to like for me to hang in there for a while. Good luck with your project!
There are a couple of sex scenes that you've missed then, but I would say that it's not that type of game, so if you're looking for lewds, you're not going to get your fix here (yet?).

This one is what some would call a slow burn, but for me, although there would be ways to add in more sex scenes without too much issue, I think the game doesn't need them. It's about the story, and building the relationships, and having more sex scenes would start to take away from that. I don't see a way that MC could be off having sex all the time and still do his job properly, so I think you'd quickly start to lose too much of the story and relationship aspect.

Reactions: NadaMucho

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
I honestly can't see any other route to this game other than the main one??? (which I love!) to add in routes for Emma & Suzi this late in the game makes no sense since we are already locked in on the main story. Over the releases Emma & Suzi are developing feelings for MC while he is going down the rabbit hole of Charlotte... If I have to play this 4 more times from scratch to end up with Lucy, Kayla, Emma, Suzi, I think I probably won't because it already feels like a betrayal to Charlotte...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I honestly can't see any other route to this game other than the main one??? (which I love!) to add in routes for Emma & Suzi this late in the game makes no sense since we are already locked in on the main story. Over the releases Emma & Suzi are developing feelings for MC while he is going down the rabbit hole of Charlotte... If I have to play this 4 more times from scratch to end up with Lucy, Kayla, Emma, Suzi, I think I probably won't because it already feels like a betrayal to Charlotte...
Yeah anytime I replay this game I have to play Charlotte's path which is why when I do play Lucy's path during the next update I will be playing Charlotte about the same time lol.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm pretty sure routes for them have always been planned.

Reactions: Milton749

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Agreed, but what do you think about the pace of them? Don't you think routes for all the romanceable LI's could have atleast started by now?
Maybe but DB has a story he wants to tell, and I think it's worth the wait.
I might have a slightly different reaction if I was here since the beginning I don't know, but I've only been playing this since about the middle of 2022.

I like the game so much that I don't really care about the low amount of sex scenes besides the romance stuff is just starting now and I'm looking forward to seeing how DB handles Emma's path.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Agreed, but what do you think about the pace of them? Don't you think routes for all the romanceable LI's could have atleast started by now?
This MC is clearly not the typical AVN "ladykiller", but rather introverted and i'd dare to say, a quite decent human being as a whole. Definitely a monogamist (like Vidal :sneaky: ). And this was the choice of the game supporters and fans on the F95 from the beginning. Just look at the "uproar" after the early nude scene of Emma that was considered too early and unbecoming for a respectable bodyguard to react the way he did there.

Emma is just way too immature, also too young for the MC and Charlie too scarred by her past experience. Suzi has been disregarded too long and this is what DB was planning to mend. So no, I don't think so, regarding the in-game time that has passed since the hiring of the MC.
Lucy's path could have been developing faster, but considering how busy the MC has been protecting Emma and Charlie and how little time they have had for each other, trying to keep their relationship a secret for as long as it has been, also no.

Too bad for the "blueballing" haters, this is the story where the MC has to keep it in his pants.

Sep 3, 2020
This MC is clearly not the typical AVN "ladykiller", but rather introverted and i'd dare to say, a quite decent human being as a whole. Definitely a monogamist (like Vidal :sneaky: ). And this was the choice of the game supporters and fans on the F95 from the beginning. Just look at the "uproar" after the early nude scene of Emma that was considered too early and unbecoming for a respectable bodyguard to react the way he did there.

Emma is just way too immature, also too young for the MC and Charlie too scarred by her past experience. Suzi has been disregarded too long and this is what DB was planning to mend. So no, I don't think so, regarding the in-game time that has passed since the hiring of the MC.
Lucy's path could have been developing faster, but considering how busy the MC has been protecting Emma and Charlie and how little time they have had for each other, trying to keep their relationship a secret for as long as it has been, also no.

Too bad for the "blueballing" haters, this is the story where the MC has to keep it in his pants.
View attachment M. Bison _Yes Yes!_ Widescreen HD reupload.mp4

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 6pak2go and Joshy92

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023

I don't want the LIs to get nude quick, I also understand the slowburn is necessary for this game, I was just hoping that after all these years every LI path should've atleast started even in the initial stages. First dates maybe first kisses or stuff. Idk if other LIs will get enough time to blossom their relationship with MC now.

View attachment 3764573

Hi, guys.

I just wanted to let you know that billing will remain paused for July and to share an image with you. It was created to be used as a banner on the Discord server.

Thanks,
DB
Also a question, does anyone know who this boobies belong to?:love:

dianish86

Jan 20, 2019
I don't want the LIs to get nude quick, I also understand the slowburn is necessary for this game, I was just hoping that after all these years every LI path should've atleast started even in the initial stages. First dates maybe first kisses or stuff. Idk if other LIs will get enough time to blossom their relationship with MC now.

Also a question, does anyone know who this boobies belong to?:love:
So four years of development is not enough for nude scenes? The last 3-4 updates are artificially delayed, which completely kills slowburn, as you put it. Which was organic in the beginning, but has now turned into a farce

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
it's always fascinating to read how people come into this thread to make a comment, but don't even bother to understand the story, the background story and, what's important, don't even want to understand its effects. The effects aren't just limited to Charlotte alone, but still affect the other Lloyd family members. They also affect the MC, who also has a traumatic past.

This story MUST be told the way it is told: Because that's a fact: HILLSIDE is a story that is as CLOSE TO REALITY as a VN rarely is in this forum.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So four years of development is not enough for nude scenes? The last 3-4 updates are artificially delayed, which completely kills slowburn, as you put it. Which was organic in the beginning, but has now turned into a farce
I disagree with the context of the story would make little to no sense. If there was nude scenes besides Lucy and Kaylah it would feel very forced and probably would make even less sense for the plot. But if you are still playing or following the game at least a little bit you have to know by now lewds was never something that was a focus of this game.

dianish86

Jan 20, 2019
I disagree with the context of the story would make little to no sense. If there was nude scenes besides Lucy and Kaylah it would feel very forced and probably would make even less sense for the plot. But if you are still playing or following the game at least a little bit you have to know by now lewds was never something that was a focus of this game.
Depending on what is considered nude scenes, if sex scenes, then yes they do not follow from the logic of the game, but scenes with Charlotte in the shower or in the bathroom, Suzy in similar solo scenes, where the author intentionally refuses to show nudity, look ridiculous. If at first it looked logical for the sake of maintaining intrigue and interest, then in recent updates it no longer looks organic and very strange

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I (and many, many others) have said over and over again. "DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR LEWDS". There is a place for fuckfest games (I love them too), but this isn't one of them. This is telling a story, that fills a different niche and based on this thread lots of people enjoy it too. If you are playing Charlotte or Emma don't be surprised if all you get is one sex scene in the whole AVN. (Not saying that's what will happen, but if it does, I'd be ok with it). I'm here to follow the path that DB is presenting (and really enjoying it). When I want the random sex with everyone, then there's a few other that will play, it's not happening here.

And yes, I'd love to see some nudes of Charlotte in the bath etc, but that's not how DB has chosen to proceed.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes