4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Well these certainly have me reconsidering my 'I only see Emma as a daughter' statement.
She looks fucking amazing in these. :love: I'm gonna have to start an Emma folder. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the kind comments. This was my intention. DB likes to accentuate the little girlness to trigger the fatherly instincts in the player. In working with the model, I noticed simple changes to her expressions and body poses change the viewer's impression of her.

And yes, I used a different but similar hair asset that is longer and fuller.

Also true, my model isn't an exact replica of DB's but one I like to envision Emma as. Some like it, some don't.

I've done Charlotte renders with a completely different updo hairstyle. Not cannon but I like it a lot.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Thanks for the kind comments. This was my intention. DB likes to accentuate the little girlness to trigger the fatherly instincts in the player. In working with the model, I noticed simple changes to her expressions and body poses change the viewer's impression of her.

Also true, my model isn't an exact replica of DB's but one I like to envision Emma as. Some like it, some don't.

I've done Charlotte renders with a completely different updo hairstyle. Not cannon but I like it a lot.
In the full body shot, it was a bit harder (for me) to see it was the same Emma, but the close up on her face was amazing. It was so clear it was still Emma with all her innocence and charm, yet so hot and sexy at the same time. Awesome Job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 6pak2go

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Honestly if Emma looked like those pictures I could see my self romancing her and not feeling as weird about it. Funny thing that a little change can make such a big difference for some people.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Her big beautiful blue eyes look amazing. You did an amazing job.
That one always cracks me up. and these ones too. Her jealousy is great to watch

View attachment 3745945 View attachment 3745946
Look at my future wife she looks so beautiful. I guess Charlotte's okay too.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
If looks could kill. This whole scene never fails to crack me up, Charlotte really does have the best expressions.

View attachment 3745910
That one always cracks me up. and these ones too. Her jealousy is great to watch

View attachment 3745945 View attachment 3745946
I posted a collage of pictures of Charlotte's jealousy here a few months ago.

Well, I play a few games, but NONE of the girls even come close to her jealousy.

She just looks so cute.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
To be fair, her anything is great to watch.
damnit you are so right. I just thought of Charlotte in a dominatrix outfit with a whip im not into femdom at all but because it's Charlotte I would find it hot still lmfao. Guess I like her a bit too much

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Charlotte is genuinely one of the few 10/10 girls in games I've played. I've seen a lot of beautiful characters (in both looks and personality) but she is just something else. I guess what they say about her is correct. She is the queen, she's been at the top for a long time, and everyone knows they just can't compete with her.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know it won't happen but I would love the option to gently lick Emma's arsehole when I eventually make love to her.
Maybe even get my tongue inside her arsehole.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: shitass1001 and cxx
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes