4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
From Darkblue shared on Discord. Could be a huge spoiler for the future. Don't click on it, if you don't want to see what the future can bring us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I do not think, they would kill Emma, if they do most players will quit the game. I think the one passed away is MC's friend who own the bar.
but, emma is already killed...and that is a major driving force for the mcs part of the game.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I do not think, they would kill Emma, if they do most players will quit the game. I think the one passed away is MC's friend who own the bar.
I think it´s the Emma from the MC´s past, the model who was killed by Jason or Harry ... not "our" Emma. I guess if it were Emma Lloyd Charlotte would not be as composed as she is in the picture!

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
From Darkblue shared on Discord. Could be a huge spoiler for the future. Don't click on it, if you don't want to see what the future can bring us.

Forgive me if I comment on it in such a tasteless way, but it is kind of funny, the world turned upside down, so to speak.

The whole time, the MC was her support, her anchor and always the one who gave her positive feedback.

And now she is the one who has to support and comfort him, since he is now vulnerable himself.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Forgive me if I comment on it in such a tasteless way, but it is kind of funny, the world turned upside down, so to speak.

The whole time, the MC was her support, her anchor and always the one who gave her positive feedback.

And now she is the one who has to support and comfort him, since he is now vulnerable himself.
Which is good storytelling imo. I get so bored when the mc of these games is so perfect and won't show any vulnerability.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017

Actually, I think this pic does not bode well for Steve's future... if so, I would be a little disappointed, that particular trope is wildly overused by now.
Anyway, my theory:

Last edited:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Yeah, that is specifically funeral attire, not "visiting the grave of someone who died a couple of years ago" attire. The whole setup gives funeral vibes. The way Charlotte is looking at MC, and the way MC is looking, suggests she is there supporting him, and feeling sad for him, all of which point at Steve, IMO. I mean, it could be a visit to Emma's grave (not Emma Lloyd), and the clothing and all is just a coincidence to make a red herring, but that's a little too convenient for me.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
While Steve makes the most sense , I don't it is Steve because I feel Emma would want to be there as well. I feel like it could also be either the other Emma or the girl Agent fox brought in for questioning and tried to save from Jason. Maybe he caught up to her before she could leave town and silenced her before she says anything else to the cops. I know it makes less sense for this to be the case especially why would the MC and Charlotte be there but I think it's also a possibility.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wonder Wolf

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

hmm, what should we make of this picture?

Is it just a picture, created without any context, to keep interested parties talking?

Is it actually a picture from a future update? Then the question is, which one? EP15 second half or even EP16 or further?

What DB actually wanted to achieve with this picture is to circulate another cliffhanger that we can speculate about to our heart's content. My opinion!

Reactions: 6pak2go

Justaphase

May 1, 2024

Well this has made me even more excited for the next half of this chapter.

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Yeah, that is specifically funeral attire, not "visiting the grave of someone who died a couple of years ago" attire. The whole setup gives funeral vibes. The way Charlotte is looking at MC, and the way MC is looking, suggests she is there supporting him, and feeling sad for him, all of which point at Steve, IMO. I mean, it could be a visit to Emma's grave (not Emma Lloyd), and the clothing and all is just a coincidence to make a red herring, but that's a little too convenient for me.
In a flashback, they are paying their final respects to that stellar thespian, Zak. In this moment they realize there will never be a Pool Boy 2.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn, would have loved to see a scene where David goes to Zak's grave and has a good old laugh while taking a piss on his grave and just genuinely enjoying the death of that little piece of shit.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes