4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

luckyluca01

May 25, 2020
seriously in know this is an avn and there is bound to be stuff with Emma happening, but i just cant imagine doing something sexual with her. shes just so innocent and naive. i just want to protect her and keep her safe. i can definetly see myself falling in love with a person like her, but still... it feels off.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
seriously in know this is an avn and there is bound to be stuff with Emma happening, but i just cant imagine doing something sexual with her. shes just so innocent and naive. i just want to protect her and keep her safe. i can definetly see myself falling in love with a person like her, but still... it feels off.
I agree with that. It's rare in AVNs, but the love I feel for Emma is much more fatherly than romantic. I want to kill anyone who hurts her, or even says something bad to her.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah I never felt anything close to romantic or sexual for Emma at all. Only for her mother I still plan to play the aunts path come the next update but I don't think she will come close to Charlotte for me. I do think the dev was going for more of a protection / fatherly vibe than a sexual one with Emma. Because of the MC's past then with the current Emma being naive and innocent while having the feel of an child with how she acts instead of an 18 / 19 year old. It just naturally makes you want to protect her more than have sex with her well expect for Joshy92 and some others.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I agree with that. It's rare in AVNs, but the love I feel for Emma is much more fatherly than romantic. I want to kill anyone who hurts her, or even says something bad to her.
Yeah, same. She is 100% going to become my step-daughter, but that's also because of Charlotte. The way that path goes so far, it's set up to be an awesomely wholesome "new family" dynamic - just without the usual theme (every single new family member is a hot woman and you're going to bang them all :ROFLMAO:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Yeah I never felt anything close to romantic or sexual for Emma at all. Only for her mother I still plan to play the aunts path come the next update but I don't think she will come close to Charlotte for me. I do think the dev was going for more of a protection / fatherly vibe than a sexual one with Emma. Because of the MC's past then with the current Emma being naive and innocent while having the feel of an child with how she acts instead of an 18 / 19 year old. It just naturally makes you want to protect her more than have sex with her well expect for Joshy92 and some others.
Yeah, being a father figure for Emma is a healing process for the MC, even though the other Emma was a different type of relationship. And as the new step-father, you get to protect Emma from Joshy too, and threaten to break his legs if he ever hurts her! :ROFLMAO:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, being a father figure for Emma is a healing process for the MC, even though the other Emma was a different type of relationship. And as the new step-father, you get to protect Emma from Joshy too, and threaten to break his legs if he ever hurts her! :ROFLMAO:
Joshy will be fine. I trust him completely. He's a big softie. He'd probably break his own leg if he hurt his beloved Emma. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Joshy will be fine. I trust him completely. He's a big softie. He'd probably break his own leg if he hurt his beloved Emma. :ROFLMAO:
yeah he just has to worry about Suzi no way my MC gonna be able to tame her if he catches Joshy and Emma in bed together.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes