4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
very nice and funny update so far, no sex naturally (besides emma hugging mc which is sex for joshy), main story advanced somewhat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, this Selena is hot, i'm guessing she ain't a LI right? Also i think i've seen that face model before in an other game, won't say its name here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man, this Selena is hot, i'm guessing she ain't a LI right? Also i think i've seen that face model before in an other game, won't say its name here.
agent fox? not atm but there is path for her if isn't involved with any lloyds, is it casual or not we'll see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really hope we get to take Emma on a date in the future. I would be kind of sad if the relationship went straight to sex.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I really hope we get to take Emma on a date in the future. I would be kind of sad if the relationship went straight to sex.
now the question is , is Emma a three date before pound town type of girl when you date her or more :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
now the question is , is Emma a three date before pound town type of girl when you date her or more :)
Either way I hope her romance isn't rushed. I don't think it will be but I always have that worry that devs will rush the romance building.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still no sex with agent fox. charlotte path differed quite a bit from lucy path and fox (well and emma) path differed a bit from other 2 paths.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
with whom though? All LI's? I can see this with charlotte and suzi can't imagine it with anyone else tbh
atm all 3 lloyds on separate paths, only dev knows if foxy is possible and dev won't spiill the beans.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
atm all 3 lloyds on separate paths, only dev knows if foxy is possible and dev won't spiill the beans.
DB has said that the only true LI are the Lloyd women. Agent fox is just a side piece.
Which doesn't upset me because Emma is my only choice anyway.

Reactions: Milton749

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
DB has said that the only true LI are the Lloyd women. Agent fox is just a side piece.
Which doesn't upset me because Emma is my only choice anyway.
i know that but hillside might change mind.

i know what you want so that's why i posted that pic.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I hope things picks up pace in the next update be it story or character progression because both of these were quite less and slower in the last update.

Mar 17, 2018
This whole story looks like a cheap melodrama.
MC didn't identify Emma's incoming text message number.
He didn't profile everyone she's in contact with.
He didn't even get info on Zach.
When Susie gave him the name of the paparazzi, he didn't get a profile again.
Even though the detective said there was a paparazzi walking around the house.
And he had so much information in front of him, and he just wasn't paying attention.
Set up a camera, but didn't set a couple at ground level to get the angle if the person in the hood.
The best bodyguard with only a bartender friend out of all the connections.
On the minus side, this is the worst story ever.
Of all the fap content, only the teases.
On the pluses, some of the characters look original and the rendering quality is okay.
And most importantly: why when Zack talks to Emma I have the feeling that the NTR mod is on!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And most importantly: why when Zack talks to Emma I have the feeling that the NTR mod is on!
well you don't have to worry about zack, he gets what he deserves.

about cameras: on ground level where? charl's gardener would whine a lot about those (and break few too) and would tell to intruder that there are cameras around.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes