4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
One of the turning points in Charlotte's trust was when Kaylah told her that she had hit on MC and he turned her down. (I didn't of course, but I went back and continued on the turning down path).
I actually have 2 saves one that im completely faithful with Charlotte and one where I have fun with Kaylah lol pointless but idc anytime I replay this game I have to at least play a Charlotte path fresh while playing whatever other path I want at the time. I like her to much that it's honestly hard not to play her path if I replay this game

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
well, I definitely wouldn't call her retarded, but she is not the brightest person for sure, and it is not only about Zach stuff, but in gemeral.
I know I am probably gonna start a mess here, but..

you said smth about sheltering, this gives my some vibes of Rapunzel story, Rapunzel was locked in a tower for her whole life and yet she had some common knowledge/sense, yes she was naive, but not that naive. Was Emma locked the whole her life? - NO, she went to school/college, had few friends (at least from what I remember, I played it long ago) and yet while looking pretty mature, mentally she is probably on a level of 12th year kid most of the times, yeah, she has her moments here and there, but only on a very rare occasions, and that's why I don't consider her as a LI in this game, cause it feels like I am gonna corrupt and take advantage of a child, which makes me feel uncomfortable. maybe it will change in future, who knows.

I remember your discussion in Little Regina thread, and I can tell you that even though Jessie looks like a Loli, she is way more mature/wiser than Emma. But that's only my humble opinion.

anyways, forgive me, Emma fans :rolleyes:
on the other hand - less competition for you;)
Yeah Emma isn't for me either not even sure if i'll ever play her path maybe one day for curiosity but I wont enjoy it. I cant romance LI that act too childish like Emma or looks like one (loli's) makes me to damn uncomfortable. Just felt like her being called stupid over the Zach stuff a bit over the top when there are very valid reasons there. But I agree she isn't all that bright either

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah Emma isn't for me either not even sure if i'll ever play her path maybe one day for curiosity but I wont enjoy it. I cant romance LI that act too childish like Emma or looks like one (loli's) makes me to damn uncomfortable. Just felt like her being called stupid over the Zach stuff a bit over the top when there are very valid reasons there. But I agree she isn't all that bright either
I've never looked at her like an LI (yes, I do realize she is one), and I doubt I will ever play her romance path. I've only ever seen her as a child that I want to protect, like a daughter. So for me (and I know everyone is different), she fits perfectly, and I was really excited when she called MC dad. I know others want to play Emma romance and that's fine, if everyone liked the same thing AVNs would be very boring.

I think a lot of people look at this game and think, awesome I get to fuck a supermodel. And get frustrated when they find that this fits a very particular niche. If you're not playing for a story, you are NOT going to like it. I love fuckfest games too, harem games, but I really enjoy variety. I even like some games where your sister/mother is not romanceable or MC father is still alive (if you can believe that). I really don't want to play the same game over and over again, with different devs and characters, so I think there is a place for games like this and based on this thread lots of other people do too.

What I don't get is, if you don't like it, you complain or deliberately make comments to piss people off. Just move on and find something you do. I have almost 3000 games on my ignore list, and never once have I made single negative comment on the thread. To me, that's just a waste of time. I click ignore and check something else out.

I'll hop off my soapbox now.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I've never looked at her like an LI (yes, I do realize she is one), and I doubt I will ever play her romance path. I've only ever seen her as a child that I want to protect, like a daughter. So for me (and I know everyone is different), she fits perfectly, and I was really excited when she called MC dad. I know others want to play Emma romance and that's fine, if everyone liked the same thing AVNs would be very boring.

I think a lot of people look at this game and think, awesome I get to fuck a supermodel. And get frustrated when they find that this fits a very particular niche. If you're not playing for a story, you are NOT going to like it. I love fuckfest games too, harem games, but I really enjoy variety. I even like some games where your sister/mother is not romanceable or MC father is still alive (if you can believe that). I really don't want to play the same game over and over again, with different devs and characters, so I think there is a place for games like this and based on this thread lots of other people do too.

What I don't get is, if you don't like it, you complain or deliberately make comments to piss people off. Just move on and find something you do. I have almost 3000 games on my ignore list, and never once have I made single negative comment on the thread. To me, that's just a waste of time. I click ignore and check something else out.

Same here, I don't even have a romance save for Emma. I'm just not interesting in her like that, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the game. This game is all about Charlotte for me and the slow burn romance between her and the MC.

Reactions: Milton749

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Same here, I don't even have a romance save for Emma. I'm just not interesting in her like that, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the game. This game is all about Charlotte for me and the slow burn romance between her and the MC.
Yep, same for me always seen her as a daughter figure and MC as a protector. Charlotte is my main romance but i wanna try suzi as well at some point.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
... or MC father is still alive (if you can believe that)...

wlwja.jpeg
I mean, is it even possible? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, yeah, I never understand why some people come to a thread just to call some characters sluts/whores or stupid or whatever... or to insult Developer by saying that his game is shitty without any legit arguments...*shrug*

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
My wife ReallyNotTina and I went through Hillside a few weeks ago. She really likes it! But when I introduced it, I described Emma thusly: “Officially she’s 18 and in college. Wink-wink, 18. Nudge-nudge, college.”

Then we played it for a bit and she said, “Oh now I know what you meant. She’s 13 and in high school, but to dodge all the complaints about pedophilia she’s ‘18’ and in ‘college.’” Yeah, you got it babe. She’s a child. With spectacular boobs. But a child.

“But dude, you have a relationship path saved for her.” Because I wanna see how it unfolds. But yeah, the childish behavior gives me a raging hard-off. Suzi’s too angry, Charlotte needs tons of therapy, Kaylah just wants to get railed, and Lucy’s got the most potential but her really low self-esteem is off-putting. Agent Fox… well, that’s going nowhere, and she’ll probably get whacked first, but her I like.

But again: I read it for the story.
Are we going to start getting some ReallyNotTimmy/ReallyNotTina transcript recaps here?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
“Officially she’s 18 and in college. Wink-wink, 18. Nudge-nudge, college.”
She’s 13 and in high school, but to dodge all the complaints about pedophilia she’s ‘18’ and in ‘college.’” Yeah, you got it babe. She’s a child. With spectacular boobs. But a child.
Pretty much this.
I think it's really strange to have a route with "totally 18" Emma in a game as sanitized as Hillside. But who knows? Maybe darkblue is planning a complete platonic route with her with no sex scenes involved. Years ago there was a nude pic of Emma that was deleted from the game.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Pretty much this.
I think it's really strange to have a route with "totally 18" Emma in a game as sanitized as Hillside. But who knows? Maybe darkblue is planning a complete platonic route with her with no sex scenes involved. Years ago there was a nude pic of Emma that was deleted from the game.
Of course there is a platonic route. Thats where she thinks of the mc as her dad when he's with Charlotte.
I doubt her love path won't have at least a sex scene otherwise people will just complain and say garbage like 'it's not an avn'

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Of course there is a platonic route. Thats where she thinks of the mc as her dad when he's with Charlotte.
I doubt her love path won't have at least a sex scene otherwise people will just complain and say garbage like 'it's not an avn'
A question for you Joshy92, as our resident Emma expert.

If you are playing Emma romance path, I assume you don't get the scene where she calls MC dad (cause that would be bad pathing & a bit weird). What about the scenes where she gets excited and cries when Charlotte kisses MC? How does Emma react to them kissing on her path, or you just don't get the scene at all?

I could go check and myself, but feeling a bit lazy.

And agree, I'd be pretty surprised if there wasn't sex scene/s on romance path.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
A question for you Joshy92, as our resident Emma expert.

If you are playing Emma romance path, I assume you don't get the scene where she calls MC dad (cause that would be bad pathing & a bit weird). What about the scenes where she gets excited and cries when Charlotte kisses MC? How does Emma react to them kissing on her path, or you just don't get the scene at all?

I could go check and myself, but feeling a bit lazy.

And agree, I'd be pretty surprised if there wasn't sex scene/s on romance path.
The Emma romance hasn't really begun yet. But a couple of updates ago Emma had a dream about the mc kissing her and at the moment she doesn't really understand her feelings.

And I can't really remember but I don't think I have kissed Charlotte at all on my playthrough.
I can't remember about the dad stuff either.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
The Emma romance hasn't really begun yet. But a couple of updates ago Emma had a dream about the mc kissing her and at the moment she doesn't really understand her feelings.

And I can't really remember but I don't think I have kissed Charlotte at all on my playthrough.
I can't remember about the dad stuff either.
Thanks. Dad comment was about halfway through latest update. I think you'd remember it. So you most likely skipped it.

Reactions: Joshy92
Aug 29, 2023
Are we going to start getting some ReallyNotTimmy/ReallyNotTina transcript recaps here?
Wasn’t planning on it. I play AVNs with her because it triggers our own sexy fun time, but Hillside is not one of those AVNs!

But I had to show it to her, because I’d spoken more than once about “this AVN where it’s not all about fucking,” and she finally had to see it for herself. She took the Charlotte path, so definitely no fucking. I was worried as hell about the assault scene, because she was assaulted herself. But she shot the fucker to death, and considers that a happy ending—years of therapy notwithstanding.

She’s with the MC: she wants that bastard dead, and hopes to god in the next update, the MC rips his throat out and feeds it to him.

• Red Heart

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wasn’t planning on it. I play AVNs with her because it triggers our own sexy fun time, but Hillside is not one of those AVNs!

But I had to show it to her, because I’d spoken more than once about “this AVN where it’s not all about fucking,” and she finally had to see it for herself. She took the Charlotte path, so definitely no fucking. I was worried as hell about the assault scene, because she was assaulted herself. But she shot the fucker to death, and considers that a happy ending—years of therapy notwithstanding.

She’s with the MC: she wants that bastard dead, and hopes to god in the next update, the MC rips his throat out and feeds it to him.
Sometimes it feels like I'm the only guy in love with Emma (which I just how I like it)

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
Aug 29, 2023
Sometimes it feels like I'm the only guy in love with Emma (which I just how I like it)
Emma’s cute as hell. But she’s just too naive. It makes my penis soft.

Still, I’ll reserve final judgment for once the story’s complete. Who knows; the dev might come up with a clever way to make it not feel like the MC took sexual advantage of a retard.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Emma’s cute as hell. But she’s just too naive. It makes my penis soft.

Still, I’ll reserve final judgment for once the story’s complete. Who knows; the dev might come up with a clever way to make it not feel like the MC took sexual advantage of a retard.
Honestly bro she makes me really excited just thinking about her. I think it's her beauty and kind nature I love the most.
And she has some big juicy boobs I want to suck on all day long.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes