4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Maybe a better question is HOW will she kill MC? Joshy? Or How many TIMES will she kill MC? Joshy? We know it won't be quick and painless and there will be torture involved.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: minibaer12

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When I think about it, I have completely different questions beforehand! We know that defloration is not a bloodless process.

a) how will Charlotte react when she sees the blood on Emma's bed?
b) how will Luzy react when she sees the blood on Emma's bed?
c) and now comes the big question: how will Suzi react when she sees the blood on Emma's bed?
a. she'll happy that emma found man that loves her.
b. see a
c. that i answered earlier

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
Since this is a "choose only one" type of game, I wish that there was going to be an option to set up Lucy with Steve if you aren't on her path. ("Oh no, thats-" Shut up, it is not. You didn't choose her, let her get some elsewhere.) She deserves happiness too.
i'n all for happy Lucy, cause she's sweetest person and all, but i just don't see them hitting off. separately they are both great, but can't imagine them as a couple. besides Steve won't settle for substition - it' Charlotte or nobody :WeSmart:

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
i'n all for happy Lucy, cause she's sweetest person and all, but i just don't see them hitting off. separately they are both great, but can't imagine them as a couple. besides Steve won't settle for substition - it' Charlotte or nobody :WeSmart:
Can't argue with that, but I think the dev is a romantic enough to write it so that Steve sees the light after meeting her. :) Plus the only other male characters are all, well, dead...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Since this is a "choose only one" type of game, I wish that there was going to be an option to set up Lucy with Steve if you aren't on her path. ("Oh no, thats-" Shut up, it is not. You didn't choose her, let her get some elsewhere.) She deserves happiness too.
Abso-fucking-lutely! Lucy deserves to be happy, too. This is why it's so heart-wrenching to say no to her, knowing that she won't find anyone for herself simply because there's a little group of players who just can't stomach even a non-LI girl to get happy with someone else than the MC, possibly with a bigger cock than the MC has or is and call it NTR, while it absolutely isn't.
I wish I could set her up with Steve first and then try to get closer to Charlie, so Lucy won't feel like the "lesser Lloyd" again.

All girls should be able to find someone and be happy! :giggle:

Let's be clear, I don't want to start another NTR war. I just want all girls to be able to find boyfriends and hubbies for themselves, so they wouldn't chase around the MC and be unhappy and disappointed when they get rejected. The way they could IRL.

That's it. I'm not going to comment about it any more.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have thought of Emma's first time a few times lately and I'm looking forward to seeing how DarkBlue Handles it.
We know Emma is a virgin and I really want her first time to be good.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What’s so special about a fuckin free soda? :ROFLMAO:
kids love soda and emma is basically a kid still.

I have thought of Emma's first time a few times lately and I'm looking forward to seeing how DarkBlue Handles it.
We know Emma is a virgin and I really want her first time to be good.
charl's bed with candlelight, hotel room during weekend or romantic picnic on beach.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
kids love soda and emma is basically a kid still.

charl's bed with candlelight, hotel room during weekend or romantic picnic on beach.
I would rather it be on Emma's bed tbh with rose petals and stuff. Emma like me loves all that wholesome romantic stuff.
If this was real life and I was the one dating her I would make it my priority that her first time is special.

There is no future scene I can think of that's more important to me that this.

Reactions: Elduriel

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I would rather it be on Emma's bed tbh with rose petals and stuff. Emma like me loves all that wholesome romantic stuff.
If this was real life and I was the one dating her I would make it my priority that her first time is special.

There is no future scene I can think of that's more important to me that this.
I've started preparing Emma's bed for you. I was going to use pink, but i think red represents her emergence into adulthood better.

bedpetals.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes