4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
What if I told you that Steve's not just MC's goofy war buddy that hates malls, but he's actually a shapeshifter that uses his ability to spy on Hollywood's elite?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
yes, she will sleep with suzie until 1 night emma talks in sleep about mc and after that suzie goes to kitchen pickup knife and will start stabbing mc.
Depends on the Suzi route. Hearing that she may "attack" MC immediately, but only to claim what is rightfully hers. :p

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I was just wondering, since this game is more romance focused and not kinky fetishes focused, do you think the romance and loving endings in this game with any particular LI could involve pregnancy, happily married and stuff like that?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was just wondering, since this game is more romance focused and not kinky fetishes focused, do you think the romance and loving endings in this game with any particular LI could involve pregnancy, happily married and stuff like that?
I would like an ending where Emma is pregnant. I think she would be a great mum.

Reactions: SquiggleBoom

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think Charlotte will have a marriage ending for sure. Lucy im not sure I could potentially see a pregnancy one there but idk didn't play her path yet. Maybe it's my bias speaking here cause I dont see Emma as a LI but I don't see marriage or pregnancy as a ending for her same as Suzi.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I forgot to mention while pregnancy would be cool if I could only have that or marriage I will take marriage anytime.
I know it sounds cheesy but I want the wholesome Disney romantic ending with a white picket fence and everything.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes