4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Meh, Emma is who she is because of who the MC is and his role in protecting her. She's a naive innocent girl who likes to make dresses and she's in danger. That's what makes it all tie together and become interesting. If I were the "typical" MC creeping around the house like a loser I wouldn't be invested in her or the AVN at all. Story matters, it brings out interesting characters in interesting situations.

View attachment 3682091
Who said the mc has to be creeping around the house? I don't play any game like that because they are trash.
I'm just saying the cops are the weak point of the story compared to the relationship building.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Who said the mc has to be creeping around the house? I don't play any game like that because they are trash.
I'm just saying the cops are the weak point of the story compared to the relationship building.
Nobody said it had to be an MC creeping around the house. It was a contrast, to show how the story tied in with the character makes her more compelling.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol this talk about relation building vs story in hillside got me wanting to replay the game to experience Charlotte all over again but im gonna wait for the 2nd half of the update

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Personally, I think the cop storyline needs a little fine tuning to be more realistic.
It does. As does the character work. It's a competently written story but it's not fantastic.

I'm saying the story can make characters interesting. If you take Emma and you just have a slice of life, where she's sitting in her room chewing gum, that won't give you opportunities for her to shine compared to what she'll do in a stressful situation and it won't give the main character opportunities to be Superman-esque.

It's why guys role their eyes at most rom-com's but they perk up watching Kyle Reese and Sarah Conner form a relationship fighting off a Terminator. The characters are interesting and you get to explore a lot about them because they're put in an interesting situation.

This VN I find an interesting distraction, definitely above most AVN's posted here in quality. I wouldn't put it in my top 10 though. Wait, do I have a top 10? There's a lot of crap on this site... :LOL:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It does. As does the character work. It's a competently written story but it's not fantastic.

I'm saying the story can make characters interesting. If you take Emma and you just have a slice of life, where she's sitting in her room chewing gum, that won't give you opportunities for her to shine compared to what she'll do in a stressful situation and it won't give the main character opportunities to be Superman-esque.

It's why guys role their eyes at most rom-com's but they perk up watching Kyle Reese and Sarah Conner form a relationship fighting off a Terminator. The characters are interesting and you get to explore a lot about them because they're put in an interesting situation.

This VN I find an interesting distraction, definitely above most AVN's posted here in quality. I wouldn't put it in my top 10 though. Wait, do I have a top 10? There's a lot of crap on this site... :LOL:
Honestly, I don't like superman stories I prefer wholesome romance and stuff like that, so I hope we get that with Emma.
Give me a rom-com any day.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I would love Suzy to be my bodyguard.

And all those things we would be doing under the excuse of hand-to-hand lessons. Mmmm...
Clever!
Normally, Suzi would kill you if you try anything on her.
But there, you are her client, and she must protect you.
She can't harm you!
Well... unless she resigns :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Hi, guys.
First off, I'd like to thank you all for your recent comments and messages of support. I appreciate every one of them, and I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to all of them personally.
I wanted to let you know that billing will remain paused for June. Also, I will be away on holiday for a week starting next Friday. Hopefully, a break and change of scenery will do me some good and I'll return in a better state of mind.
Regarding the second half of v0.15, it won't take long to complete, I just can't get it done until I'm feeling better.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
DB

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

Hi, guys.
First off, I'd like to thank you all for your recent comments and messages of support. I appreciate every one of them, and I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to all of them personally.
I wanted to let you know that billing will remain paused for June. Also, I will be away on holiday for a week starting next Friday. Hopefully, a break and change of scenery will do me some good and I'll return in a better state of mind.
Regarding the second half of v0.15, it won't take long to complete, I just can't get it done until I'm feeling better.
DB
a silver lining of hope on the horizon.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

Hi, guys.
DB
:ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes