4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

dianish86

Jan 20, 2019
I was reading and caught myself thinking that every second comment was about the fact that (oh my God, what an amazing story, keep up the good work, everything is super and without sex scenes it’s great). I wonder who else has the opinion that the story in the game over the last 3-4 updates has become boring, gray, forced and uninteresting?

Feb 25, 2024
I was reading and caught myself thinking that every second comment was about the fact that (oh my God, what an amazing story, keep up the good work, everything is super and without sex scenes it’s great). I wonder who else has the opinion that the story in the game over the last 3-4 updates has become boring, gray, forced and uninteresting?
I have this feeling too, everything was going well until the moment he kills that policeman. After that, I'm not sure if the current plot had been planned from the beginning or was added to extend the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
right, plot isn't advancing much.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yup I agree relationship building is the best which is why when this is over im going to be the one to marry Charlotte and be Emma's new dad. I'll let Joshy visit when Suzi isn't around don't want my second step daughter to catch a murder charge because Joshy was holding Emma's hand to tight.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't agree on this. Plot is as much important as relationship building if not more, after all it's the plot brings them together. If plot is not moving forward I think story will get boring too quickly for everyone. :unsure:
I think it depends on the player and what the game is trying to be. For me I can play a game that has a bad story if I like the characters alot otherwise I wouldn't be able to enjoy about 1/2 of the slice of life games I play. But if a game is focusing more on the story than it better be decent. Which is kind of why even tho I see issues others have with some of the villains in this game it really is a non issue for me as I play this game for Charlotte first.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Well I'm still looking forward to seeing Jason and Harry get what's coming to them. They need to pay for what they did to Charlotte and Emma. Which is hopefully a bullet to the head, so the story still has me engaged enough.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't agree on this. Plot is as much important as relationship building if not more, after all it's the plot brings them together. If plot is not moving forward I think story will get boring too quickly for everyone. :unsure:
Not for me it wouldn't I play this because Emma is a LI.
I don't give a shit about corrupt cops or whatever I care about romancing a beautiful & sweet angel.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes