4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Well I just finished the game and the truth is that it is very good, I have a weakness for Emma, I liked her development and growth, but I ended up wanting to beat up Jason :mad:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
What password are you guys talking about? :unsure:
Maybe im misremembering I just saw someone comment about a password and swore I recalled looking one up for previous versions never knew what it did. But when I loaded up the game didn't see anything or a place to enter one since I didn't do it for this last update maybe he was wrong and it confused me and I was thinking of another game perhaps idk.

Oct 10, 2022
Maybe im misremembering I just saw someone comment about a password and swore I recalled looking one up for previous versions never knew what it did. But when I loaded up the game didn't see anything or a place to enter one since I didn't do it for this last update maybe he was wrong and it confused me and I was thinking of another game perhaps idk.
There is a password section at the OP, so it is a thing but I have no idea what it does or how to use it. We'll wait someone who knows.

D4Y

Dec 14, 2017
Came for the faps, stayed for the story. No all jokes aside. This game is really good. DarkBlue really knows how to build good characters and a good story. To be honest its been a while that i was so captivated by the story, that i forgot that i played a F95 game.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Came for the faps, stayed for the story. No all jokes aside. This game is really good. DarkBlue really knows how to build good characters and a good story. To be honest its been a while that i was so captivated by the story, that i forgot that i played a F95 game.
It really is a brilliant story, but it's future is very uncertain, it can get easily abandoned since Dev no longer enjoys working on this game. I'm not keeping any hopes for this, if we get a completed version it would always be good...but i'm not expecting anything with this.

D4Y

Dec 14, 2017
It really is a brilliant story, but it's future is very uncertain, it can get easily abandoned since Dev no longer enjoys working on this game. I'm not keeping any hopes for this, if we get a completed version it would always be good...but i'm not expecting anything with this.
how come? last release here was 2024-05-12

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes