4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

Hi, guys.
First off, I'd like to thank you all for your recent comments and messages of support. I appreciate every one of them, and I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to all of them personally.
I wanted to let you know that billing will remain paused for June. Also, I will be away on holiday for a week starting next Friday. Hopefully, a break and change of scenery will do me some good and I'll return in a better state of mind.
Regarding the second half of v0.15, it won't take long to complete, I just can't get it done until I'm feeling better.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
DB
:ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I hope DB has a nice holiday.
I'll admit I'm still worried that we'll eventually see that awful yellow prefix next to the game.
But all I'll hope for right now is that DB is able to get to a good place in his life.
not gonna lie if that happens I won't lose hope right away unless DB says so because ive seen games come back or just take to long but get it cause of f95 rules. I usually gives games something like 6 months - a year before i just lose hope after getting that abandoned mark but that's just me

Reactions: tslojr and Joshy92
Oct 10, 2022
not gonna lie if that happens I won't lose hope right away unless DB says so because ive seen games come back or just take to long but get it cause of f95 rules. I usually gives games something like 6 months - a year before i just lose hope after getting that abandoned mark but that's just me
I am on fuck it side usually but there are few exceptions. Like Mad World, I'll always check if we ever have something new. I hope it won't come to that but if ever such a thing happens, Hillside will be like that too.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah i dunno, these dev-logs sounds really disheartening ... the only good thing i guess is that my expecations completly vanished lol

So i guess if it gets continued/a good ending it will only be a positive surprise for me at this point.

But this really sounds like he doesnt enjoy working at hillside at all anymore and makes me doubt that he had the story laid out from the very beginning.

And i cant imagine him being able to complete it in a satisfying way if he has no passion for it anymore and usually thats not something you easily fix with a one week vacation.

Its sad, even tho the story was kinda dumb at times, it is an above average avn and the LI's are really great. All this back and forth with Charlotte seems even more disappointing knowing that the dev doesnt have a nice climax in his mind for their relationship and is eager to potray it.

Sorry to be a debbie downer

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I hope DB has a nice holiday.
I'll admit I'm still worried that we'll eventually see that awful yellow prefix next to the game.
But all I'll hope for right now is that DB is able to get to a good place in his life.
The updates don't sound good for DB, either professionally or personally. But there is one massive difference here.

He is communicating what is going on. He's not just disappearing as we've all seen so many times. It would be a difficult thing to share that you're struggling and I know that real fans are just as worried about him as they are the game. It's great to see very few people just bitching. So kudos, to DB for keeping us in the loop and the real fans. (y)

I'm extremely confident that we'll be aware of what's going on one way or the other in a timely manner.:)

PS - I'm still checking some 'abandoned' games from as far back as 2018, every few months. :ROFLMAO:

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
The updates don't sound good for DB, either professionally or personally. But there is one massive difference here.

He is communicating what is going on. He's not just disappearing as we've all seen so many times. It would be a difficult thing to share that you're struggling and I know that real fans are just as worried about him as they are the game. It's great to see very few people just bitching. So kudos, to DB for keeping us in the loop and the real fans. (y)

I'm extremely confident that we'll be aware of what's going on one way or the other in a timely manner.:)

PS - I'm still checking some 'abandoned' games from as far back as 2018, every few months. :ROFLMAO:
I really hope this one doesn't get abandoned though.....one of the few game's in which i dont give a fuck about kinky sex scenes and the story really engages me and i always wish to see more....it would be disappointing as fuck if this gets abandoned.:(:cry:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I really hope this one doesn't get abandoned though.....one of the few game's in which i dont give a fuck about kinky sex scenes and the story really engages me and i always wish to see more....it would be disappointing as fuck if this gets abandoned.:(:cry:
I agree with the previous two speakers and there is nothing more to add.

What I would like to point out here is that this game is unbeatable when it comes to eroticism. The abundance of erotic scenes that can be found in EVERY update is unique. The way some of the ladies walk around, I really admire the MC for how he can stay so cool. In real life, all the lights would have been out long ago with any man.

An example from the current update that I don't think is that bad.

Joshy92, did you notice anything special in the scene when you were painting Emma's room? As a proven Emma expert, you should have seen it! Or shouldn't you?

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

What I would like to point out here is that this game is unbeatable when it comes to eroticism. The abundance of erotic scenes that can be found in EVERY update is unique. The way some of the ladies walk around, I really admire the MC for how he can stay so cool. In real life, all the lights would have been out long ago with any man.

Joshy92, did you notice anything special in the scene when you were painting Emma's room? As a proven Emma expert, you should have seen it! Or shouldn't you?
I didn't notice anything tbh. But now I'm curios what you meant.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

I didn't notice anything tbh. But now I'm curios what you meant.
I didn't see anything either (but I'm not as big a Emma fan as Joshy92 is). What did I miss?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes