4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
kids love soda and emma is basically a kid still.

charl's bed with candlelight, hotel room during weekend or romantic picnic on beach.
I would rather it be on Emma's bed tbh with rose petals and stuff. Emma like me loves all that wholesome romantic stuff.
If this was real life and I was the one dating her I would make it my priority that her first time is special.

There is no future scene I can think of that's more important to me that this.

Reactions: Elduriel

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I would rather it be on Emma's bed tbh with rose petals and stuff. Emma like me loves all that wholesome romantic stuff.
If this was real life and I was the one dating her I would make it my priority that her first time is special.

There is no future scene I can think of that's more important to me that this.
I've started preparing Emma's bed for you. I was going to use pink, but i think red represents her emergence into adulthood better.

bedpetals.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Make sure you include a spare change of sheets and a way to dispose of the old ones for Joshy92 . Don't need Suzi finding any traces of blood from their first time just incase :)
That's what the rose petals are for. They can pile them on top of the bloodstains so they will blend in.

• Love
Reactions: Milton749

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I have thought of Emma's first time a few times lately and I'm looking forward to seeing how DarkBlue Handles it.
We know Emma is a virgin and I really want her first time to be good.
MC will be sure to tell that to Steve.

MC wants the best for Emma while he is looking through the window. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

dorio6534

Sep 22, 2018
you guys all seem to hate harem, but it kinda makes sense that you could make it with all 4 as they seem like they would all have reasons for keeping you a secret from each other.

yes you would be a cheating bastard but it seems at the very least plausible in this scenario.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
you guys all seem to hate harem, but it kinda makes sense that you could make it with all 4 as they seem like they would all have reasons for keeping you a secret from each other.

yes you would be a cheating bastard but it seems at the very least plausible in this scenario.
We don't hate harem. There are harem games that you play for the harem, then there are games you play for monogamy. This is one of those.

Cheating on any of these girls would be a total dick move as none of them trust men completely. Not to mention it would be impossible anyway. They all talk about MC to each other.

Plus - fucking 4 women and keeping it secret from each of them is NOT a harem in any sense of the word, it's just a fuckboi path.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

I wouldn't say that be considered a harem id call that being a manwhore / cheating son of a bitch. Which could be argued to be out of character for the MC. Now if the MC was Steve than maybe that would be in character. I think a true harem all the girls would have to be in the know. Not to mention how in the fuck are going to keep that a secret makes zero sense. The only one id argue you could keep it a secret at least for a little while would be Lucy or Suzi but eventually the others will catch on. Then the moment one of them catches the MC cheating it would be game over. The MC would have to move out probably get fired and Charlotte probably would end up dead as the MC wouldn't be there to protect her. So yeah even a manwhore playstyle would make zero sense.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
given that pretty much every guy in the game is a rapist or violent or a manipulative psychopath it actually would fit the story quite well if the MC was at the very least a manwhore.
hard disagree , as far as I can recall. Steve mentioned how the MC has been alone since Emma ( the model) died. So given he been depressed and lonely makes even less sense to me for him to go into manwhore mode all of a sudden. Especially because he is shown to be a kind and respectable guy not every male needs to be a psychopath or manwhore in this game.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
hard disagree , as far as I can recall. Steve mentioned how the MC has been alone since Emma ( the model) died. So given he been depressed and lonely makes even less sense to me for him to go into manwhore mode all of a sudden. Especially because he is shown to be a kind and respectable guy not every male needs to be a psychopath or manwhore in this game.
And being the almost opposite of a manwhore (especially if on Charlotte or Emma path), makes a great juxtaposition that allows the story to be so outstanding and why we are all so invested.

Aug 29, 2023
given that pretty much every guy in the game is a rapist or violent or a manipulative psychopath it actually would fit the story quite well if the MC was at the very least a manwhore.
I don’t see how it’d fit the story at all. The MC’s job depends on the women trusting him, and if he’s merrily sticking his cock into every open hole he finds, they can’t trust him. They’re always gonna suspect that’s his motive: save the girl from the bad guys, but so he can fuck her instead of them.

Of course, considering the nature of most AVNs, it’s almost always gonna be the player’s motive. But there are other AVNs. You wanna be a manwhore, go play them.

Reactions: minibaer12

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I don’t see how it’d fit the story at all. The MC’s job depends on the women trusting him, and if he’s merrily sticking his cock into every open hole he finds, they can’t trust him. They’re always gonna suspect that’s his motive: save the girl from the bad guys, but so he can fuck her instead of them.

Of course, considering the nature of most AVNs, it’s almost always gonna be the player’s motive. But there are other AVNs. You wanna be a manwhore, go play them.
There really is no trust for men by any of the 4. MC cannot even give the hint of being a manwhore for it all to crumble. We've already seen a couple of misunderstandings, that were almost a disaster.

Charlotte has been sexually abused and objectified by men her entire life and the one man she trusted pissed off and left her.
Every man Lucy has ever fallen for, has liked her sister better. (Except for some people here).
Suzi is a total psycho (Jokes), but she doesn't like men. Not explained exactly why yet, but she would have seen how her mother was treated, and then got blackmailed for sex by a douche.
And Emma has never had a male role model, she was petrified when she was going to be alone with MC at the start.

One of the turning points in Charlotte's trust was when Kaylah told her that she had hit on MC and he turned her down. (I didn't of course, but I went back and continued on the turning down path).

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

But he won't find that in this game.

This game is different from all other VN's in many ways.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes