• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
There's NTR all over the place! Charlotte is a mom. So she had fucked other guys. Offscreen, but it happened. Then you have Lucy which had many many lovers. NTR!!! Kaylah is also fucking around and MC is just a toy, godmother of NTR. Did I mention Emma who cuddles with MC all the time but all that she wants is Zak's dick? Don't tell me it's not NTR! But the main point: no matter what thousands of players had their time with them. Joshy92 for example headpatted Emma at least 649 542 173 times as long as we didn't miscounted.
Every VN is NTR. Because you are watching it happen on a screen, and not actually the MC having sex. I bet you all feel like cucks now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No harem tags? That's a big sad
IKR? If only the dev had clarified that about the game at some point, then nobody would get their hopes up. Such a "big sad" indeed. Note the tear (that you can't see) steadily making its way down the side of my face, dripping off my jaw to the floor littered with broken harem dreams (that I don't have).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
IKR? If only the dev had clarified that about the game at some point, then nobody would get their hopes up. Such a "big sad" indeed. Note the tear (that you can't see) steadily making its way down the side of my face, dripping off my jaw to the floor littered with broken harem dreams (that I don't have).
If I'd known you were gonna write all that I'd have got my violin out to accompany you :ROFLMAO:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wait, so there's no ability to bang the hot FBI agent? Not even a strip search?
She's just side girl probably. So bang her? Yes. Ending with her? Probably no.
You will be able to have a sexual relationship with Agent Fox, but there will not be an ending with her.
Additionally, I would just add that even though she's not a main LI — and so will have no ending — you cannot be in a relationship with her at the same time as another girl. (It was stated before that no matter who it is, the MC can only be with one girl.) So, for instance, if you have the MC in a relationship with Kaylah (also not a main LI), the MC has to choose: ditch the model and get closer to Selena, the FBI agent; or remain with Kaylah and refuse the agent's offer. So only one girl at a time ever, and only endings for Lucy, Charlotte, Emma, and Suzi.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes