4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wait, so there's no ability to bang the hot FBI agent? Not even a strip search?
She's just side girl probably. So bang her? Yes. Ending with her? Probably no.
You will be able to have a sexual relationship with Agent Fox, but there will not be an ending with her.
Additionally, I would just add that even though she's not a main LI — and so will have no ending — you cannot be in a relationship with her at the same time as another girl. (It was stated before that no matter who it is, the MC can only be with one girl.) So, for instance, if you have the MC in a relationship with Kaylah (also not a main LI), the MC has to choose: ditch the model and get closer to Selena, the FBI agent; or remain with Kaylah and refuse the agent's offer. So only one girl at a time ever, and only endings for Lucy, Charlotte, Emma, and Suzi.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Even the side girls in this game are super-hot & awesome.
They could be lead love interests in any other game imo

It's just here they are overshadowed by some of the best girls in gaming

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

That's because our balls are bluer than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

Damn reaction limit (y)
The only doubt I have is that Selena isn't a side girl, she's a mutually exclusive girl if you're on Charlie's route. Damn, that look Charlotte gave her when we met her while jogging in the woods. I still feel a shiver down my spine when I think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Damn reaction limit (y)
The only doubt I have is that Selena isn't a side girl, she's a mutually exclusive girl if you're on Charlie's route. Damn, that look Charlotte gave her when we met her while jogging in the woods. I still feel a shiver down my spine when I think about it.
That's because Selena and Kaylah aren't really "side girls". They are not primary LIs which will have endings, but again, all of the girls are mutually exclusive. Like I said a few posts up from here, you can't even have Kaylah and Selena at the same time. So not having a relationship with Selena at the same time as any of the Lloyd girls is unsurprising to me.

Reactions: yossa999

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone has a save where you can romance Agent Fox?
I'm providing two: one just before v0.14 starts, and one at the end of v0.14 (not sure which you'd want). Both are from a nobody-but-Selena PT, although if you use the first (from the end of v0.13), you'll actually have to make the choice to pursue something with her specifically as you play forward.

• Wow
Reactions: dave888

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, story progresses somewhere, emma wants mc to herself, lucy wants to do dishonorable things with mc and suzie busts balls and emma holding mc's hand and nearly touching his dick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1698264390295.png
Way to show Charly actualy enable creeps keep abusing a young girl who accepts it like any other shit,
while Charlotte knows full well where this is going for this sweet innocently moronically clueless girl.
1698264554607.png
I thought we were in the post #MeToo era and Charly had changed .. alas.
She cared about enabling assholes sexually abuse girls?
1698264600546.png
Yup .. MC sure needed another punching bag after the amouse bouche in the bushes from the morning. Get im! GiT!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
No harem tags? That's a big sad
If you never played this before I understand if that's your preference for w/e reason. But not all games need to have a harem in it. with the context of this story it would make zero sense to ever have a harem.

What are you talking about? Cxx was referencing the fact that she's called "Gemma" by the photographer but then "Amy" shows after that. The point is the conflict of names, not . . . whatever you're trying to say.
I actually was confused by that as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you never played this before I understand if that's your preference for w/e reason. But not all games need to have a harem in it. with the context of this story it would make zero sense to ever have a harem.

I actually was confused by that as well.
Huh. Once the photographer had said, "Gemma" I was looking for someone with that name. But the only character who helps Charlotte out was called "Amy". I would've thought that would've been more memorable. Well, anyway, I guess maybe other folks just skimmed past that and didn't think twice.
Shrug-Joey.gif

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes