4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Yeah, that was made pretty clear in the past couple chapters. Charlotte is untouchable. She can tune these guys out because she's Charlotte. They cant actually do anything to her except make crude remarks. But she's well-aware of her position and privilege and seems intent on using it now to help make things better because the new girls in the industry cannot. Which is why she is now accepting the fate of Jason getting a plea deal.
Charlotte also has been dealing with these kinds of clowns for 20+ years. She can tell who the barking dogs are and who are the wolves, though she had to learn who some of the wolves are the hard way. MC almost loses his shit when these guys get handsy with her at the parties she has to go to, but she tells him not to worry about it as it won't go further than them patting her ass or getting grabby in other places. She has to walk a fine line between being able to work at her high level vs being perceived as "difficult" so that she doesn't get her usual work anymore and provide for her family. If MC intercedes physically these guys are apt to file charges or tell her that if she wants to work again she has to get rid of her uncontrollable bodyguard, and she's finally found a competent man to protect her that she and her family trusts so she isn't going to jeopardize that over a common practice in her industry no matter how appalling it is.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
But .. I mean ... that is literally what was going on with Charly and her sister way before MC was ever brought on - constant beatings:
Following game arguments for more action for the MC - not fair MC only beats papps while guys keep hitting his girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Hi, guys.

Just wanted to give you an update on what's happening and what my immediate plans are. But first, thank you for all of the recent comments. I'm sorry I haven't replied to them all, but I do read and appreciate them.

As I said previously, billing will be paused for November while I take some time out to spend with family. I'll still be working, but I won't be posting the usual updates or Patreon rewards. Nevertheless, I will make some other posts and maintain communication with you.

V0.14 will be released for $1 patrons on Sunday, and I will post the first teasers for v0.15 in a week or two.

Thanks for your support,
DB

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Anytime I see Charlotte makes me cant wait until the next update does arrive especially because im replaying the game slowly for fun cause Charlotte is just an awesome character. But I think we can all agree as much as we would like the next update to be done ASAP take as much time as you need.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Anytime I see Charlotte makes me cant wait until the next update does arrive especially because im replaying the game slowly for fun cause Charlotte is just an awesome character. But I think we can all agree as much as we would like the next update to be done ASAP take as much time as you need.
Every time I see Charlotte, I wish I could see Lucy instead. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Every time I see Charlotte, I wish I could see Lucy instead. :ROFLMAO:
Funny thing I almost went with Lucy my first time but changed my mind and doing Charlotte again lmfao but next time I'll probably will play a Charlotte and Lucy game about the same time haha. As next time I want to see what it's like to play with Charlotte having a low trust / relationship score.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Funny thing I almost went with Lucy my first time but changed my mind and doing Charlotte again lmfao but next time I'll probably will play a Charlotte and Lucy game about the same time haha. As next time I want to see what it's like to play with Charlotte having a low trust / relationship score.
Yeah, I've only ever been on Team Lucy. No other saves for me.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1698384679512.png
This true white knight for MC is breathtaking.
Sure feels like We are being swept off our feet here.
This nimph straight outta the olive garden pantheon
fill the world with her presence and our hears with joy.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Lucy is a bit hit & miss for me
I don't like pierced nipples
But I love it when girls have short hair
She turns me on and off at the same time

Still she is a sweetheart
So she is more hit than miss
Kinda of funny we have the same opinion of her yet our reasons are the complete opposite. I love pierced nipples but when it comes to short hair im super picky. But I agree she is a sweetheart which is why on my 2nd replay of the game im going to do a lucy save. I had to play a Charlotte one again after the last update.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
high chance that she's a virgin. all that sexual frustration has gone on sports.
wouldnt say she is a virgin...nor that she is some hardcore sport-type:LUL:
yet if you mean Suzy (second to Goddess only), then you might be right:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes