4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Anytime I see Charlotte makes me cant wait until the next update does arrive especially because im replaying the game slowly for fun cause Charlotte is just an awesome character. But I think we can all agree as much as we would like the next update to be done ASAP take as much time as you need.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Anytime I see Charlotte makes me cant wait until the next update does arrive especially because im replaying the game slowly for fun cause Charlotte is just an awesome character. But I think we can all agree as much as we would like the next update to be done ASAP take as much time as you need.
Every time I see Charlotte, I wish I could see Lucy instead. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Every time I see Charlotte, I wish I could see Lucy instead. :ROFLMAO:
Funny thing I almost went with Lucy my first time but changed my mind and doing Charlotte again lmfao but next time I'll probably will play a Charlotte and Lucy game about the same time haha. As next time I want to see what it's like to play with Charlotte having a low trust / relationship score.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Funny thing I almost went with Lucy my first time but changed my mind and doing Charlotte again lmfao but next time I'll probably will play a Charlotte and Lucy game about the same time haha. As next time I want to see what it's like to play with Charlotte having a low trust / relationship score.
Yeah, I've only ever been on Team Lucy. No other saves for me.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1698384679512.png
This true white knight for MC is breathtaking.
Sure feels like We are being swept off our feet here.
This nimph straight outta the olive garden pantheon
fill the world with her presence and our hears with joy.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Lucy is a bit hit & miss for me
I don't like pierced nipples
But I love it when girls have short hair
She turns me on and off at the same time

Still she is a sweetheart
So she is more hit than miss
Kinda of funny we have the same opinion of her yet our reasons are the complete opposite. I love pierced nipples but when it comes to short hair im super picky. But I agree she is a sweetheart which is why on my 2nd replay of the game im going to do a lucy save. I had to play a Charlotte one again after the last update.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
high chance that she's a virgin. all that sexual frustration has gone on sports.
wouldnt say she is a virgin...nor that she is some hardcore sport-type:LUL:
yet if you mean Suzy (second to Goddess only), then you might be right:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes