4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I did a walkthrough for this game for a few reasons. I thought the renders were excellent and the premise of the story was interesting to me.

Edit: Updated v0.13

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hi Zoey Raven
Please will be able to update your Walkthrough to latest update v0.14?

Thanks very much

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Links will be updated to 14.1
This updated version fixes a number of typos and small mistakes. It does not add anything new and is not worth downloading if you have already played​

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I felt really bad for Emma during that scene where she cries in her room because she doesn't understand her feelings towards the mc

Especially when she said 'I finally found someone to be my dad I don't understand'

The whole scene was so well done
Well, in my case, she'll just have to accept the fact that I'll be her uncle.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I felt really bad for Emma during that scene where she cries in her room because she doesn't understand her feelings towards the mc

Especially when she said 'I finally found someone to be my dad I don't understand'

The whole scene was so well done
I felt the same way. She'd always been looking for someone her own age and now her father figure starts turning out to be something nonfamilial. She's falling for him romantically and doesn't even know yet. It will be interesting to see how that progresses going forward.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
What exactly is responsible for triggering Emma and her teddy bear scene ?
I did several playthroughs and there's a couple of them in which Emma does not behave like that, while on other playthroughs she does.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What exactly is responsible for triggering Emma and her teddy bear scene ?
I did several playthroughs and there's a couple of them in which Emma does not behave like that, while on other playthroughs she does.
I avoided Charlotte's path just for avoid being close to Emma and in the end I ended up activating Emma's path

Now I feel dirty... I feel like the FBI is monitoring me
5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I felt the same way. She'd always been looking for someone her own age and now her father figure starts turning out to be something nonfamilial. She's falling for him romantically and doesn't even know yet. It will be interesting to see how that progresses going forward.
Yes exactly
She doesn't understand her feelings at the moment
I think she might even talk to Lucy about that in the future

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes exactly
She doesn't understand her feelings at the moment
I think she might even talk to Lucy about that in the future
Yeah, or possibly Kaylah. I don't think anything we've seen would indicate she's a gossip, so Emma's probably safe confiding in her (vs. Jenny, who despite being her best friend strikes me as someone who might accidentally spill secrets).

Reactions: Joshy92

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I avoided Charlotte's path just for avoid being close to Emma and in the end I ended up activating Emma's path

Now I feel dirty... I feel like the FBI is monitoring me
View attachment 3044722
Um, thanks for making that image extra huge. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't believe you get the Emma scene if you're under 20 points with her or so. So just disappoint her a bit more often and she won't get as attached to the MC. (A parent doesn't always give a child everything they want, so it makes some sense.)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes