4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 3046641
View attachment 3046645
Try this larger than life bold picture, Emms ... here be the big picture to look up to.
Please don't group-quote me like this. This is pretty and all, but it had literally nothing to do with the post you've quoted other than somehow I'm one of several "making it weird". This is the type of thing many of us don't like; it's akin to an unsolicited tagging of someone in a FB photo when there is a huge group of people and you just happen to be in it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hillside-0.14.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Yes exactly
She doesn't understand her feelings at the moment
I think she might even talk to Lucy about that in the future
Well let me say i do feel dirty knowing you are in the other side of the fence in this story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The motherfucking GOAT. Charlotte is one of my favorite characters in any of these games and I couldn't care less about lewd content. I just want to see Jason and his crew buried, literally, or chopped up that'd work too. Any game that can get me this fired up is something special.
for real Charlotte is such a good character for me I cant decide if she is #1 or #2 for AVN LI on my list.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
for real Charlotte is such a good character for me I cant decide if she is #1 or #2 for AVN LI on my list.
Who's your other one? There's so many good ones, but thinking beyond just lewd content and focusing on actual character makeup it'd take me a week to hammer out a rough draft of a top ten. lol

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Who's your other one? There's so many good ones, but thinking beyond just lewd content and focusing on actual character makeup it'd take me a week to hammer out a rough draft of a top ten. lol
I probably shouldn't mention another game here but I think it's fine if it's just once. It's Erynn from Intertwined and she doesn't have any lewd content either well nothing more than teasing

• Sad
Reactions: Bombmaster

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I probably shouldn't mention another game here but I think it's fine if it's just once. It's Erynn from Intertwined and she doesn't have any lewd content either well nothing more than teasing
Thanks, I don't think I've played that one since the required restart around ch 6 or 7 but I do remember her fondly! Might wait for it to be completed at this point or at least until I have a good chunk of time off work.

Funny think about Charly, if I'd known what type of content was involved in this I might have never played it and I believe I almost quit once after her graphic retelling then later saying that wasn't everything. I feared she was gangraped and that most likely would've done me in, at least without the promise of graphic, swift, bloody revenge.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Thanks, I don't think I've played that one since the required restart around ch 6 or 7 but I do remember her fondly! Might wait for it to be completed at this point or at least until I have a good chunk of time off work.

Funny think about Charly, if I'd known what type of content was involved in this I might have never played it and I believe I almost quit once after her graphic retelling then later saying that wasn't everything. I feared she was gangraped and that most likely would've done me in, at least without the promise of graphic, swift, bloody revenge.
that's part of the reason I liked Charlotte so much. Not because of what happened but because it made her broken. Charlotte was the LI for me that made me realize I like the broken characters / damsel in distress types that have some kind of trauma that needs the MC's help to get past. Especially if it's a true slow burn character like Charlotte cause to me that troupe fits slow burn perfect.

dudumiya

Aug 23, 2023
I did a walkthrough for this game for a few reasons. I thought the renders were excellent and the premise of the story was interesting to me.

Edit: Updated v0.13

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
update please

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Broken bird lover hm
Nia is your pick from SG?

But turning back to Hillside gotta say. I get it. I do.
Joshy92

As a filthy cest consumer, Emma is precious and pains me to say maybe she must be kept pure.

if dev keep pushing the bossy Emma angle it could work.
maybe.
Then you could see her more like a person not like a daughter.
Because there is no chance for Mc initiate anything with her, only being weak and succumbing to her advances Hypothetically.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes