4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Things might move forward with Suzi in the next update. Based on the previews, she comes home from Uni.
Means: MC is in relegated to spare room... There is no way Suzi will sleep in the same room with MC... not yet... But she could take Hannah with her for few days... And Hannah has no problem with a little rodeo... :ROFLMAO:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I already came up with a solution remember Rudy.
I will simply bunk with Emma. Problem solved.
Well, in this case, Suzi comes in room with Emma, there is no way she let you anywhere near Emma. At least not without chains... With leather assless chaps... :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Means: MC is in relegated to spare room... There is no way Suzi will sleep in the same room with MC... not yet... But she could take Hannah with her for few days... And Hannah has no problem with a little rodeo... :ROFLMAO:
nope, mc moves to live with charl and suzi gets her old room and when emma wakes up due nightmares and goes to suzi's room and asks mc could i sleep with you again it's easy to guess what happens after that.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
nope, mc moves to live with charl and suzi gets her old room and when emma wakes up due nightmares and goes to suzi's room and asks mc could i sleep with you again it's easy to guess what happens after that.
Yes... Suzi would ask herself what is wrong with her and why is she apparently the only one in the house an sex apstinence...And then proceed with murdering MC...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Joshy, I think you’ve been spoiled too much
Let’s not make it a habit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pinup Set #37 - Emma Wearing a Shirt​
Those renders could be really bad for our Joshy92... Joshy, caution, don't go over one render per 24h... This dose of Emma is too much to handle for you.
Please, let us know if you alright... Joshy?
Joshy?
Joshy?
Joshy?????

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Those renders could be really bad for our Joshy92... Joshy, caution, don't go over one render pro 24h... This dose of Emma is too much to handle for you.
Please, let us know if you alright... Joshy?
Joshy?
Joshy?
Joshy?????
I'm alive for now Rudy.
Those renders are glorious.

I'm putting them in my Emma folder right away.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
This game will make you hate certain things and induce passionate emotions which, as you later realize, are meant to be felt. Story driven game wrapped in beautiful characters and environment, where expressions and scenes make sure it doesn't feel too plastic. This game will say no to you, this game will make you root for other characters, this game will make you feel guilty for careless moves - and you're gonna appreciate it! In my playthrough I didn't get any meaningful sexual action until very late in the game, but when it happened it immediately could be put in my Top 5 best sex scenes of all time. When Lucy fucks, she fucks - wow! Great game, if you read this post you should try it even if you think it doesn't have what you are usually seeking!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This game will make you hate certain things and induce passionate emotions which, as you later realize, are meant to be felt. Story driven game wrapped in beautiful characters and environment, where expressions and scenes make sure it doesn't feel too plastic. This game will say no to you, this game will make you root for other characters, this game will make you feel guilty for careless moves - and you're gonna appreciate it! In my playthrough I didn't get any meaningful sexual action until very late in the game, but when it happened it immediately could be put in my Top 5 best sex scenes of all time. When Lucy fucks, she fucks - wow! Great game, if you read this post you should try it even if you think it doesn't have what you are usually seeking!
It's a really good game I agree.
Hillside is my favourite AVN ever.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes