4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The only thing I'm scared of is Emma turning down my romantic overtures.
I must show Emma I'm the dude for her.

It will take a while but an angel like her is worth the effort.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a theory that Emma is redecorating her room because of all the bullying she suffered at school.
I could be completely wrong of course.

I have to say everyone I wanted to punch every person who bullied her.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Yeah, Joshy probably just called Suzi and explained the situation. And now he follow the results on 24h news... With laugh... and popcorn...
Actually she and MC are going to be forced to share her room when Suzi moves back in. Emma insists that one half of the room remain painted pink and the other half painted blue so MC knows which side has has to stay on all the time. She thinks that boys are icky and have cooties and wants nothing to do with him potentially touching her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually she and MC are going to be forced to share her room when Suzi moves back in. Emma insists that one half of the room remain painted pink and the other half painted blue so MC knows which side has has to stay on all the time. She thinks that boys are icky and have cooties and wants nothing to do with him potentially touching her.
*hears pieces of joshy's heart drop on the floor*

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
And who (and how) will convey that great idea to Suzi? Will he (or she) survive that?
That and much more we will see after commercials...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: minibaer12
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes