4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 3382062

- You know, it's not completely my fault. You should have given me a chance to put on the condom when you jumped me in my bed. Well, your bed, technically.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then MC opens his eyes... And scream; " Oh, no, NOOOOOO, F**KING, NOOOOOO... I was only a f**king dream!!!"

• Sad
Reactions: Penfold Mole

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Image two.

Suzi: ::::Well that was awkward...OK....lots of girls deal with small and end up perfectly happy. ......what am I talking about??? Not this girl...and then to make it worse...he couldn't get it up....then...him running into the bathroom....I could hear him crying.......:::::

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Image 3.

Emma (out of sight of mom) motions with her closed hand back and forth to her mouth pushing against her cheek with her tongue, with each top stroke, and an impish smile as she goes out the room. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Image 3.

Emma (out of sight of mom) motions with her closed hand back and forth to her mouth pushing against her cheek with her tongue, with each top stroke, and an impish smile as she goes out the room. :ROFLMAO:
Suzi sees that from above, begin to run, slip and fall from above... She breaks 4 tiles on the floor, but continue running toward MC...

Thump...

(2 minutes pause...)

Charlie: Well, you did it... again... Now call aunty and say her we need another bodyguard...

(Yeah, fortunately she bought I sent her to the dorm to be near her school and not because I'm tired from cleaning blood around the house...)

Charlie (shouts): And call someone to repair those tiles!!! And, yes, they are going on your account...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
emma forced suzi and mc to spend time together and mc thinks why me and suzi thinks ways to kill mc w/o any1 finding out.

on later pic mc comes home and emma runs on him yelling Daddyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

pavan23559

Sep 16, 2021
I love everything about this game... I just was 2 things.
- No romance with emma. Let MC just be a father figure to her. :)
- No harem. Even if there is polyamory.. make it only a throupel. and make it believable.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I love everything about this game... I just was 2 things.
- No romance with emma. Let MC just be a father figure to her. :)
- No harem. Even if there is polyamory.. make it only a throupel. and make it believable.
can't wait for the shitfit Suzi is gonna throw when MC bones her innocent little sister (probably sometime in 2026 :ROFLMAO: )

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes