4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I didn't want to include corruption mainly because it doesn't fit the MC's character.

However, I am trying to subvert the usual trope by having the innocent virgin "corrupt" the MC instead (in her own way).

And, because the MC is a good guy, I wanted players to wrestle with their conscience when considering a relationship with Emma. Although, I realize some people will not need to wrestle very hard...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I didn't want to include corruption mainly because it doesn't fit the MC's character.

However, I am trying to subvert the usual trope by having the innocent virgin "corrupt" the MC instead (in her own way).

And, because the MC is a good guy, I wanted players to wrestle with their conscience when considering a relationship with Emma. Although, I realize some people will not need to wrestle very hard...
Well when that path does open up still gonna have a hard time playing it myself as it's a character I wouldn't want to do anything with yet, I would be lying if I didn't say I'm curious to play it at least once. Tho id probably play in concurrently with yet another Charlotte save lol.

Oct 10, 2022

Wow, it is a very unique approach. Tbh, made me curious too. :unsure:

Reactions: HillsideVN

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

I really don't give a shit if there's a way to end up with Emma or Suzy! I only want one thing: CHARLOTTE, the hottest stunner in the entire VN WORLD!!!!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Agree with you, MC is a nice guy. I'm glad you are stick with 4 main LI. It's the optimal number. Plus lewdable characters. I'm glad you didn't make it a harem game, it wouldn't go with MC's traits. When I first play it (first version) I was curious obout all characters, but Emma, she was way too innocent for her age, I remember a neighbor of me, she was like Emma, but she is still the same now, like a child. If anybody would meet her now, nobody would guess she's a doctor little less than 40... ;)
Suzi's story was a problem, she had episodic appearances. not a time to develop he story or feelings for MC. But luckily it was addressed, so I can't wait for new Lloyd adventures.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There is one scene in particular that I think about a lot.
It's the scene where Emma is in bed crying when she has a sexy dream about the mc.

That's the scene that sticks out the most for me.
It does make me second guess if I should be sexually attracted to Emma a little bit.

Now that I have read that post from DB. I think that was the intention behind that scene.

Jan 26, 2024
Agree with you, MC is a nice guy. I'm glad you are stick with 4 main LI. It's the optimal number. Plus lewdable characters. I'm glad you didn't make it a harem game, it wouldn't go with MC's traits. When I first play it (first version) I was curious obout all characters, but Emma, she was way too innocent for her age, I remember a neighbor of me, she was like Emma, but she is still the same now, like a child. If anybody would meet her now, nobody would guess she's a doctor little less than 40... ;)
Suzi's story was a problem, she had episodic appearances. not a time to develop he story or feelings for MC. But luckily it was addressed, so I can't wait for new Lloyd adventures.

Yeah, I felt they fall in love to quickly, maybe 1 or 2 more scenes before that, but I know the plot would make that hard. Maybe Lucy could be the one interviewing MC before he is hired.

I pick Lucy because I thought would be the more "professional" LI to pick in this scenario. She is not the client or in the house. And after that talk after she got hit saving Charlotte. That one broke me.

And I really hope Suzy come to everyone who try to corrupt Emma, she is too adorable.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes