4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone else play this game when they are sad to feel a little bit better.? I do.

Sometimes I get upset and I don't even know why but playing this awesome game makes me happy.
I know there are some dark moments but overall, the relationship building.
And the interactions between the mc and the Lloyd women feel wholesome.

I like a lot of games on this site, but none of them make me feel better from playing like this game does.
Sometimes I do think about replaying Charlotte path in this game when all I can think about is the next update of another AVN and I want to forget about lol

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have never even done a Charlotte playthrough.
It's just too hard not to focus on Emma.
I have one for Lucy, Charlotte, and for Emma/Suzie (whenever something actually happens on those paths, so far it's common content for the both of them I think)

Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have never even done a Charlotte playthrough.
It's just too hard not to focus on Emma.
i'm the same about Emma or any other LI in this game. Only way I can play another path is if I play a Charlotte save at about the same time. Which is what I plan to do with Lucy next time I replay this probably in the update.

Reactions: Joshy92

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
I think there is like 2 sex scenes might be just 1. But it's just a quick scenes with not many renders when it comes to the sex. This game isn't really about the sex at all.

I agree it is playing Russian Roulette with MC's heart

And we know how that game always ends lol
tumblr_mnbzqhyNSM1sr2rgro1_500.gif

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
The ultimate end of game is that Char realizes that Lucy has no love in her life and offers MC to be there for the both of them... (for family)

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I didn't want to include corruption mainly because it doesn't fit the MC's character.

However, I am trying to subvert the usual trope by having the innocent virgin "corrupt" the MC instead (in her own way).

And, because the MC is a good guy, I wanted players to wrestle with their conscience when considering a relationship with Emma. Although, I realize some people will not need to wrestle very hard...
Hope everyone here has a great weekend. Carry on. :D

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes