4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
MC got a huge sized chocolate ice cream for Emma cause it's her guilty pleasure. A big softy, even in a pinup render. Great detail :D
Joshy92 Knows Emma likes Chocolate. After a sweet romantic date with Emma where she kisses him goodnight and they say their goodbyes, Emma's other boyfriend who can lay the pipe comes over and Joshy watches through the window. Emma is lucky to have Joshy. He is so understanding and kind.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I think about how Emma's first sex scene will go all the time.
I hope it's romantic.
Haha I hope to be very emotional and with a deep regret in Mc side. In a way he failed to resist Emma seduction.

And read about how the consequences will unfold. I do expect Emma to take the narrative and boldly claim that was her choice but everyone should see Mc as the bad guy taking advantage of her naivety.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
There's also a similar game which was abandoned after one of the devs passed away. About an evangelist church leader's daughter needing protection. Can't remember the name of the game, but it was epic.
Yes, it was... Hillside was accused to be a copy of this game, but they are similar in the beginning only... Game was not abandoned, developer died if I'm not mistaken... The game is mentioned on first page of Hillside...

Reactions: BlenderGuy

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
The ultimate end of game is that Char realizes that Lucy has no love in her life and offers MC to be there for the both of them... (for family)
LOL

This is the only game in the many I have played on this site and paid for that I am invested in the story, want the MC to end up with Charlotte and help the family. Yes it's so cheesy but after everything the MC went through (I feel for the dude on my own personal experience) & what Charlotte has gone through, they deserve each other. I need a sappy good ending story, life has been too depressing the past few years haha.

I support the Dev on Patron as a monthly paid subscriber.

When the game is finished I will buy the full game.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
This just means Suzi is going to kick some ass
As the saying goes, “love is blind,” right Joshy92 ?

It is incumbent on us, as uninvolved spectators of the drama, to draw his attention to some facts, even if he does not want to hear or read it.

I can definitely imagine that Joshy can win Lucy over as a supporter for his “project”. I can certainly imagine Joshy92 being able to convince Charlotte that his intentions are honorable. As is well known, a mother's heart is always the largest. But what he doesn't consider in his wildest fantasies:

Emma wants a father and not a lover! Whether it's romantic or something else, it doesn't matter. As we have already worked out above, there is still the problem Suzy!!! And we just have to realize that he also has the makers of Hillside against him.

It was nice meeting you, Joshy92 . It was always enlightening to read your posts and I hope that your passing will be short and painless. I really don't think you'll be able to!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes