4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I have been thinking about it and I definitely want to take Emma dancing.
Not nightclub dancing but the fancy kind where women wear beautiful dresses, and the guys twirl them around and stuff.
You should inform Suzi ahead... I'm not sure she has the right type of dress for that... But I'm sure she wouldn't like to miss that "dancing" event...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You should inform Suzi ahead... I'm not sure she has the right type of dress for that... But I'm sure she wouldn't like to miss that "dancing" event...
I wouldn't want Suzi, Charlotte or Lucy to miss the evening.
Because after we dance romantically for a while, I would get down on one knee and propose to my dove in front of everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and rudy007

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Because after we dance romantically for a while, I would get down on one knee and propose to my dove in front of everyone.
good thing id be Charlotte's date and she would be emotional from your proposal to her daughter that Charlotte would want to make love to me when we get home.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Treat carefully my friend... Suzi could use your "get down on one knee" to be sure you don't get up ever... Charlie and Lucy wouldn't be even shocked... It's not their first ride with Suzi...

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have another great idea.
Charlotte should hire me to be Emma's bodyguard while the mc is busy looking after her.

I'll even protect Suzi for free.

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
she would use hands of knives.
Unlike 007, Suzi isn't allowed to carry weapons, she's a weapon... But like 007, she has license for kill... Actually, she has a few of them... (She's too dangerous to the world even without weapons...)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes