4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
she would use hands of knives.
Unlike 007, Suzi isn't allowed to carry weapons, she's a weapon... But like 007, she has license for kill... Actually, she has a few of them... (She's too dangerous to the world even without weapons...)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Oct 10, 2022
For real the only way you can enjoy that is if you pretend you don't know anything about the series then it's an okay fantasy series lol.
Not even then, the show has inconsistencies within itself, did not even explain bunch of stuff, also it has pillar of bad writing characters teleporting to locations they are needed for the plot etc. etc. Only good things from it was Renfri which was almost flawless and Geralt though iirc they changed the actor.

Kaz OTed us again. :LOL:

What's your LI list from the game. Mine would be,
  1. Lucy
  2. Suzi
  3. Selena
  4. Charlotte
  5. Kaylah
Hope did not forget anyone.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Not even then, the show has inconsistencies within itself, did not even explain bunch of stuff, also it has pillar of bad writing characters teleporting to locations they are needed for the plot etc. etc. Only good things from it was Renfri which was almost flawless and Geralt though iirc they changed the actor.

1. Lucy
  2. Suzi
  3. Selena
  4. Charlotte
  5. Kaylah
where Emma? Honestly I don't care about Kaylah, so she is the last one on the list for me as well. Also Selena is meh for me as of now. I only have saves for Lucy, Charlotte, and Suzi/Emma (wherever that path splits)

Oct 10, 2022
where Emma? Honestly I don't care about Kaylah, so she is the last one on the list for me as well. Also Selena is meh for me as of now. I only have saves for Lucy, Charlotte, and Suzi/Emma (wherever that path splits)
I don't want to start a war here but I don't see Emma as an LI. She is tad too young, too immature to me for considering her as a candidate.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So possessive. Don't be like Charlie, you have to let go and allow the young woman go to her dad. Don't worry, I'll keep her safe from that heinous villain Joshy.
NO , a man should listen to his wife orders :cry: Or she will.... she will........ BOOm , sorry my head in pain.:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Jarulf

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

1. Lucy
  2. Suzi
  3. Selena
  4. Charlotte
  5. Kaylah
  1. Charlotte ( #3 on my personal list)
  2. Suzi
  3. Lucy ( May change my mind when I play her path as I have a hard time picking between her and Suzi. As I think Lucy is a better character but there is something about Suzi I like alot)
  4. Kaylah
  5. Agent Fox
  6. Selena ( forgot who she is)
  7. Emma I guess I don't consider her a LI for me

Oct 10, 2022
Some people want to be her Daddy, I'm gonna be her dad, Uncle and brother in law...

Oh, I may play her path as well, just to see it.
well, you can be her daddy, or you can be he daddy if you know what I mean :ROFLMAO:
I am aiming for the uncle position. :)

1. Charlotte ( #3 on my personal list)
  2. Suzi
  3. Lucy ( May change my mind when I play her path as I have a hard time picking between her and Suzi. As I think Lucy is a better character but there is something about Suzi I like alot)
  4. Kaylah
  5. Agent Fox
  6. Selena ( forgot who she is)
  7. Emma I guess I don't consider her a LI for me
Selena is Agent Fox. ;)
This is one of the rare games, for me at least, any LI would be viable option. They are all good, it's just personal preferences.

Reactions: witzulu

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
why limit yourself? :ROFLMAO: (I get it actually, but still want to see how that path turns out)
yeah even tho I don't consider Emma a LI for me personally. I will try her path out when the game is complete or when it starts. As I am kinda of curious how it will even start and turn out cause right now everything about it feels like it would be really uncomfortable to me.

Oct 10, 2022
yeah even tho I don't consider Emma a LI for me personally. I will try her path out when the game is complete or when it starts. As I am kinda of curious how it will even start and turn out cause right now everything about it feels like it would be really uncomfortable to me.
Me too, I will play this game through and through when it's finished. All the paths, all the options but Lucy will always be the main one for me.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes