4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's exciting everyone.
Once Emma is a famous designer, I will travel the world with her and offer my love & support while she is working.
I can imagine it now. People will call us the hottest power couple ever.
Until Suzi catches up to you. We know you will be traveling also to keep a distance from Suzi so she cant murder you.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
even if it's cruise ship which never goes to any harbor even then suzi can come via helicopter.
Joshy could do something on the ship that Suzi doesn't expect; jump into ocean... When you can't beat a shark on land, try to beat him in water... :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
Heh just noticed something. When the MC is driving Charlotte home from the fashion show where she spoke to the redhead Victoria, the cars are driving on the wrong side of the road. And the license plates are not the American size & shape. Is the dev not American and overlooked this, or is it just a case of what resources are available for the renders? Though that wouldn't explain building a street scene with everyone on the wrong side.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Heh just noticed something. When the MC is driving Charlotte home from the fashion show where she spoke to the redhead Victoria, the cars are driving on the wrong side of the road. And the license plates are not the American size & shape. Is the dev not American and overlooked this, or is it just a case of what resources are available for the renders? Though that wouldn't explain building a street scene with everyone on the wrong side.
The entire VN is shot through with British stuff. Especially evident in the the lingo. It is as if a fictitious Hollywood-like place existed somewhere between Surrey and Chelsea. Yet having California's weather.

Reactions: Naps-On-Dirt

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
The entire VN is shot through with British stuff. Especially evident in the the lingo. It is as if a fictitious Hollywood-like place existed somewhere between Surrey and Chelsea. Yet having California's weather.
They did better than some others I've read, but the big ones that stood out to me were "jumper" instead of sweater and "swimming costume" instead of swimsuit, but that one seemed like a translation oddity. I don't think even the Brits say that, is the dev not a native speaker? If not then I'm even more impressed with the translation because I haven't noticed certain weird grammar mistakes that many translated AVNs make.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
They did better than some others I've read, but the big ones that stood out to me were "jumper" instead of sweater and "swimming costume" instead of swimsuit, but that one seemed like a translation oddity. I don't think even the Brits say that, is the dev not a native speaker? If not then I'm even more impressed with the translation because I haven't noticed certain weird grammar mistakes that many translated AVNs make.
it's definitely not a translation

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
could be jamaica.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
They did better than some others I've read, but the big ones that stood out to me were "jumper" instead of sweater...
To be honest, I thought I had previously corrected all instances of "jumper", but obviously not. I will do so after the next update has been finished.

and "swimming costume" instead of swimsuit, but that one seemed like a translation oddity. I don't think even the Brits say that, is the dev not a native speaker?
I'm English and it is commonly used in British English.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes