4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1710566681519.jpeg
Hi, guys.

I know people are eager for a release date, but I can't give you one just yet.

This will be the biggest update I've released so far and I don't know how long it is going to take me to finish everything off.

There are always things that need fixing, additional images that need adding, dialogue that needs polishing, etc.

I'll give you a definite release date when I can, but it is probably going to take another five or six weeks to finish.

Thanks,
DB​

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
*distant wailing of a wild Joshy92

Must be Joshy learned the news that he can't see Emma at least for another month. :LOL:
honestly i'm kind of hyped for this one since the dev said it's their biggest update. If there is no delays according to the estimated time frame looks like my initial guess was about right and I might get to play this right around my birthday

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
honestly i'm kind of hyped for this one since the dev said it's their biggest update. If there is no delays according to the estimated time frame looks like my initial guess was about right and I might get to play this right around my birthday
I was already afraid that the update would come exactly when I was on vacation. Thank God this fear has been quelled. PHEW

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
View attachment 3447544
Hi, guys.

I know people are eager for a release date, but I can't give you one just yet.

This will be the biggest update I've released so far and I don't know how long it is going to take me to finish everything off.

There are always things that need fixing, additional images that need adding, dialogue that needs polishing, etc.

I'll give you a definite release date when I can, but it is probably going to take another five or six weeks to finish.

Thanks,
DB​
Terrible case of edging here

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I don't believe the DarkBlue said there will be reworked scenes in this update. I believe he said future updates will have rework.
And yes, I would encourage you to play the Lucy route, her story is also very touching.
The last information is old, probably month or two after previous release, I think there is somewhere here the whole conversation with DarkBlue. He said 4hat rework will come between 14 and 15, or implemented in ver. 15... There are no news in between that I'm aware... But it could be that I missed it. But it would be illogical to release v15 and then rework to versions 1-15... I don't think old versions are compatible with new version...

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
The last information is old, probably month or two after previous release, I think there is somewhere here the whole conversation with DarkBlue. He said 4hat rework will come between 14 and 15, or implemented in ver. 15... There are no news in between that I'm aware... But it could be that I missed it. But it would be illogical to release v15 and then rework to versions 1-15... I don't think old versions are compatible with new version...
Straight from the source...

NoRework.png

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes