4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

AssWatcher299

May 6, 2020
I don't believe the DarkBlue said there will be reworked scenes in this update. I believe he said future updates will have rework.
And yes, I would encourage you to play the Lucy route, her story is also very touching.
Should i start the route now or wait for the update?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6pak2go

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Sho

Should i start the route now or wait for the update?
Well, with 4 to 6 weeks left to wait, I think it would help pass the time to start another path with a different LI and enjoy it. Then, you'll have two or more paths to enjoy after V0.15 releases. Lucy's path will have some nice new content based on what has been in the previous V0.15 preview images. And the other LI's too. I'm really looking forward to this update. They just get better and better, IMO.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Lucy's path will have some nice new content based on what has been in the previous V0.15 preview images. And the other LI's too. I'm really looking forward to this update. They just get better and better, IMO.
same this update is finally when ill play the lucy path. Tho it's hard for me to play this game and not play Charlotte 's path. So I plan to replay the game when the update drops and play both paths at about the same pace.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 6pak2go

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Some people will already know me from another thread where I go wilder when it comes to routes.

One thing in advance: Kaylah, Agent Fox and whoever else comes along don't play a role at all. My MC simply replies: "Thanks for your interest and goodbye!" My only interest is in the Lloyds.

Of the obligatory 4 single-Lloyds routes, I still have the "professional" route, where I don't build up a relationship with the Lloyds. You never know what the developer has in mind. But by far my favorite route is the imaniginary “Lloyds Harem Route”. My MC wants to be a “good friend” to all 4 Lloyds (Charlotte at the top). I get all the points the MC can get, regardless of which Lloyd! Pure need for harmony!

Only with this route do I have a save = 14 pieces at each end of an EP
OK , since you always make this , can we have a deal pls , you can have the 4 Lloyds but stay away from Charlotte and Lucy and Suzi and Emma , OK Deal :p:sleep:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
OK , since you always make this , can we have a deal pls , you can have the 4 Lloyds but stay away from Charlotte and Lucy and Suzi and Emma , OK Deal :p:sleep:
What are we trading the Lloyds like Pokemon or Yugioh cards now in that case im gonna collect all the Emma cards so if Joshy92 wants to spend time with his Emma he has to give me Charlotte .

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What are we trading the Lloyds like Pokemon or Yugioh cards now in that case im gonna collect all the Emma cards so if Joshy92 wants to spend time with his Emma he has to give me Charlotte .
he wants only emma.

NO , Joshy92 promise me to stay away from my Daughter Emma , So , the 3 0f us will see about Charlotte .:devilish::devilish:
as i said before: NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Don't worry I'll make sure to ask Charlotte first.
I would ask Suzi too but she scares me.
well asking from suzi would be bad for health.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rudy007 and Joshy92
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes