4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I feel this update will be great. :) Now that Suzi is in the game too and Emma is not a retarded 5 year old, this game is really on track. What a time to be alive. :)

Reactions: znar25 and 6pak2go

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
They did better than some others I've read, but the big ones that stood out to me were "jumper" instead of sweater and "swimming costume" instead of swimsuit, but that one seemed like a translation oddity. I don't think even the Brits say that, is the dev not a native speaker? If not then I'm even more impressed with the translation because I haven't noticed certain weird grammar mistakes that many translated AVNs make.
In spanish the sweater is called "Jumper" and as for "swimming costume" it is google translation, (just copy and paste the following: traje de baño )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
To be honest, I thought I had previously corrected all instances of "jumper", but obviously not. I will do so after the next update has been finished.

I'm English and it is commonly used in British English.
HillsideVN it must be a great feeling when your followers are in such dire need that they start a debate about "slangs"?

People, people, people... I'm not British, but I can bet my ass that the English talk completely differently to the Scottish and they use different words than the Welsh. We don't even want to talk about the Irish, they use different words, purely out of protest. :ROFLMAO:

Even British English is different from American English.

Please leave the “church in the village”.

It's HIS story and he tells it to us as "his beak has grown"!!!

MOL-X

Aug 28, 2023
The game is good, although there are hardly any sex scenes. I played on the charlotte route, which makes sense.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
To be honest, I thought I had previously corrected all instances of "jumper", but obviously not. I will do so after the next update has been finished.

I'm English and it is commonly used in British English.
lol who cares, we know what you mean. Just focus on making new content.

Reactions: witzulu

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Some people will already know me from another thread where I go wilder when it comes to routes.

One thing in advance: Kaylah, Agent Fox and whoever else comes along don't play a role at all. My MC simply replies: "Thanks for your interest and goodbye!" My only interest is in the Lloyds.

Of the obligatory 4 single-Lloyds routes, I still have the "professional" route, where I don't build up a relationship with the Lloyds. You never know what the developer has in mind. But by far my favorite route is the imaniginary “Lloyds Harem Route”. My MC wants to be a “good friend” to all 4 Lloyds (Charlotte at the top). I get all the points the MC can get, regardless of which Lloyd! Pure need for harmony!

Only with this route do I have a save = 14 pieces at each end of an EP

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Some people will already know me from another thread where I go wilder when it comes to routes.

One thing in advance: Kaylah, Agent Fox and whoever else comes along don't play a role at all. My MC simply replies: "Thanks for your interest and goodbye!" My only interest is in the Lloyds.

Of the obligatory 4 single-Lloyds routes, I still have the "professional" route, where I don't build up a relationship with the Lloyds. You never know what the developer has in mind. But by far my favorite route is the imaniginary “Lloyds Harem Route”. My MC wants to be a “good friend” to all 4 Lloyds (Charlotte at the top). I get all the points the MC can get, regardless of which Lloyd! Pure need for harmony!

Only with this route do I have a save = 14 pieces at each end of an EP
A Lloyd harem route would be spectacular but I expect it will never come to fruition... I am happy to play a Charlotte only route for my first playthough, maybe Kayla on the second probably never an Emma cause it makes no sense, she wants you to be her Daddy... (While Daddy-Daughter stuff is "fire" it just doesn't add up in this game?) Mind you I could never give her hand away in marriage... like fucking ever!!!

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
A Lloyd harem route would be spectacular but I expect it will never come to fruition... I am happy to play a Charlotte only route for my first playthough, maybe Kayla on the second probably never an Emma cause it makes no sense, she wants you to be her Daddy... (While Daddy-Daughter stuff is "fire" it just doesn't add up in this game?) Mind you I could never give her hand away in marriage... like fucking ever!!!
I think you misunderstood me. There is no "Loyd's Harem Route" and there will not be. The developers made this known early on!!! What I'm doing is basically an extended Charlotte route, where I include the other three Lloyds. The very clear goal is and remains Charlotte, but I would like to integrate or assimilate my MC into the Lloyds family.
1710327896675.png

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes