4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Is the new hot model Suzi(cause that would be cold blooded) or someone else entirely?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Imo the letter can come from:
> The stalker (Bad news)
> One of Mak bitches (Bullying)
> The obsessed guy (An unsigned declaration of love)
LOL, not what I was getting at.

I have a bad feeling about this.
I sense nothing.
Not the mission master, something else, elusive.
Don't centre on your anxieties Obi Wan, focus on the here and now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
LOL, not what I was getting at.

I have a bad feeling about this.
I sense nothing.
Not the mission master, something else, elusive.
Don't centre on your anxieties Obi Wan, focus on the here and now.
I just want to keep Pad...Emma away from harm :mad:

Reactions: Chronos169

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I just want to keep Pad...Emma away from harm :mad:
Well then maybe it is a good thing if she knows maybe she can tell us and we can do something about it.
My guess is it would be a red herring, otherwise with Emma's mum being the way she is, if it is sorted quickly, why would she keep us around.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
She seems happy about it, so it isn't bullies or the stalker. She probably wouldn't be happy with the obsessed guy either. So, who could she get a letter from and be happy about it? MC, Charlotte, her sister or aunt.

Although, she doesn't know she has a stalker yet, so it could be the stalker if the letter is worded in a somewhat non-creepy way.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
She seems happy about it, so it isn't bullies or the stalker. She probably wouldn't be happy with the obsessed guy either. So, who could she get a letter from and be happy about it? MC, Charlotte, her sister or aunt.

Although, she doesn't know she has a stalker yet, so it could be the stalker if the letter is worded in a somewhat non-creepy way.
I hope so but it can be a trap (stalker), a prank (jelous girl) or a misunderstanding (love letter).

Reactions: Chronos169

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
My guess is:

The Girl(s) bullying her, wrote a letter that Zack would like to see (talk to) Emma and so they can make "fun" about her:

"Hey I noticed that you are a beautiful, cute Girl, if you wann hang out with me or have a ride in my Car, meet me after school at the parking loft

Zack"

Of course she escapes "us" but noone is there and the Bully(ies) are trying to throw a bucket filled with pig blood over Emma.

(now i have vibes from the "Carrie" Movie....)

But "we" can save her and the first task [who are the Bully(ies)] is finished.
And is promoted with "points" for the Emma and/or Charlotte Route (maybe even for the Suzie one)

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 874931

View attachment 874933

View attachment 874934

View attachment 874936

Unlocked

Charlotte works with a young new model on her latest photoshoot.
Suzi is troubled and doesn't know what to do.
Emma receives a new letter and thinks she knows who sent it!
While Charlotte has something she wants to discuss with her disloyal daughter.
Ran out of reactions, but that ass on Emma :love: and Queen Charlotte looking hot as hell too!

Reactions: 6pak2go

leevicious

Aug 11, 2018
My guess is:

The Girl(s) bullying her, wrote a letter that Zack would like to see (talk to) Emma and so they can make "fun" about her:

"Hey I noticed that you are a beautiful, cute Girl, if you wann hang out with me or have a ride in my Car, meet me after school at the parking loft

Zack"

Of course she escapes "us" but noone is there and the Bully(ies) are trying to throw a bucket filled with pig blood over Emma.

(now i have vibes from the "Carrie" Movie....)

But "we" can save her and the first task [who are the Bully(ies)] is finished.
And is promoted with "points" for the Emma and/or Charlotte Route (maybe even for the Suzie one)
for me Lucy is involved, just a feeling;)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes