4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
Very fun game, even if the current content is a bit on the lean side. The story has a twinge of twisty intrigue which is rather compelling, not to mention the wonderful visuals. Hope for some sexy time with the sister (Suzi), because she seems like she could be a volcano of sex just waiting to erupt!

Reactions: 6pak2go

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Dark Blue, the developer is in the UK. UTC +1 Time zone, iirc. I predict it will be late tonight, probably 22:00 to 23:59 UTC.

I have patience as I'd much rather have quality over quantity. As with anything creative, it takes longer as it comes together because the dev and the beta testers see how things could be improved late in schedule. Then they have to rush like crazy to get the improvements in before the set deadline. Posing, lighting, and rendering a new scene can take a lot of extra time.
Just my opinion.

With the preview scenes DB has released, I'm really excited to see where the story goes.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Probably no one on this forum thought that an adult game could have such a good and realistic storyline.

For the first time they play such games, I started to read the text so thoroughly, of course I also read in other games, but here this game drew me like a book. Great dialogues, very well-made character models, very good lighting and game environment, and a really interesting plot and interesting characters.

Very good game! I never did it, but now i just need to support this creator Good job!

hotboy17

May 27, 2019
Probably no one on this forum thought that an adult game could have such a good and realistic storyline.

For the first time they play such games, I started to read the text so thoroughly, of course I also read in other games, but here this game drew me like a book. Great dialogues, very well-made character models, very good lighting and game environment, and a really interesting plot and interesting characters.

Very good game! I never did it, but now i just need to support this creator Good job!
That's the reason made me a patreon for this game ,I love this game

Reactions: 6pak2go

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hillside V0.6

If you enjoy the game please consider supporting Dark Blue!

PASSWORD : minella

Enjoy the Game!

PC Download:

MAC Download:

Android Download:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Hillside [v0.6] [DarkBlue] - Original Size: 584MB

Compressed version for PC (107MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Edit 11/10/2020: Attaching below the v0.5.1 In-Game Walkthrough Mod
Which can also be found on my .

IMPORTANT: START A NEW GAME AS THE DEV SUGGESTED!

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are probably enjoying all the candy you collected over the weekend but an update happened. Can you provide an update to your WT mod? Please?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes