4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I have been a Patreon of DB and Hillside for a year. I also want to see hot scenes with Charlotte, but I'm sure DB will give us scenes that will make everyone happy after a few episodes. Also, the subject of the game is much better than many games on this site.
it's going to be awhile the dev said the order of lewd scenes. Apparently Charlotte is going to be last and we still have yet to have sex with Emma or Suzi.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
it's going to be awhile the dev said the order of lewd scenes. Apparently Charlotte is going to be last and we still have yet to have sex with Emma or Suzi.
I know sex with Charlotte is a long way off. The producer's own statement is that MC will have sex first with Suzi, then with Emma and finally with Charlotte. I think sex with Charlotte will happen after 5 episodes at the earliest. Considering that there are 2 episodes released a year (if the producer does not leave the game), we can see sex with Charlotte in 2026 at the earliest. Of course, this is just my own opinion. :D

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Seeing that sex toy gave me a thought.
It would be really hot seeing Emma finger herself imo. One of the hottest things a woman can do is play with herself while letting her partner watch.
So yeah if Emma did something like that it would be really erotic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The anticipation is certainly building. I wonder what will happen this update?
im probably gonna be late to this update not sure if i'll finish my planned games in time and I plan to replay this game anyways so might as well take my time instead of playing it right away cause it's out

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92
4.20 star(s) 262 Votes