4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You know time isn't static right? It kind jumps forward one second after the other.....

sorry, couldn't help my self....
Since you kind of started this and brought upon yourself, here's another one of my accchhyu-acchhyually comments. Sorry! :HideThePain:
I'm not a physicist, but I'm pretty sure that time as just one of the dimensions of the space-time continuum is not discrete.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
And they lived happily ever after xD

This is a time skip I would never say no to.
well, for myself i would prefer to fast-forward/skip to the scene when first proper sex scene with charli happens.:p
if that isnt possible even with a time machine, my second wish would be proper sex scene suzy (one where mc can walk away after that with both his heads attached to his body ofc):HideThePain:
Since you kind of started this and brought upon yourself, here's another one of my accchhyu-acchhyually comments. Sorry! :HideThePain:
I'm not a physicist, but I'm pretty sure that time as just one of the dimensions of the space-time continuum is not discrete.
spoilsport:BootyTime:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Dear DB, this is just a game. Your life is more precious, more complex, a multifaceted divine construct, that has so many aspects. This game is just one of many things in it. Never sacrifice the many for just one. Take a break, find yourself and only come back once you feel the motivation to continue.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It was a rhetorical question, not offensive to anyone.
Sure. Just a rhetorical question in the context of the actual topic of the thread. Not offensive. Just rhetorical.
Unlike you baby
Well, that's real mature and totally helps you making your point.

BTW: "rhetorical" means it doesn't need to be answered because the audience knows the answer and shares the same opinion. Looks like you miscalculated and it wasn't rhetorical. But let's accept for a moment it was really a rhetorical question. Then why are you obviously offended by the answer and putting shoes on you're thinking they don't fit you?

And judging by what is written, you take advantage of the anonymity of the Internet,
Yes, I did.

You know what? Answer what you want. I'll leave it at that. Give me names, insult me, curse me. I don't care. You have the last word. I won't react. So you can walk with your head all up and feel like a winner of this. Bye, boy.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes