4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
(Me plays .15 update) Oh nonononono... don't set up Steve for something like the Tragic Bromance trope. Just don't!

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Nothing unexpected, I said that a long time ago, updates will come out less frequently until this game is finally abandoned.
I started seeing the writing on the wall back on the 0.7 release. Stayed around until 0.9 but gave up on Hillside once 0.10 came out. Good to know I was right. All the best to DB anyways.

Reactions: Maviarab

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1715538150939.png
Been known to be day dreaming of Emma right about now ... let the dreaming ... continue?
I was daydreaming a little bit....
I'm currently downloading the game and checking it afterwards. I probably try to do at least some Mod update "basics" later, not sure about the further things like the WT, music or Replay though. Maybe I have to postpone that for the second game part. Well, let's see how far I can get it today before a quite busy work week starts again...
Day dream the game into the best Emma picnic date ever!

KoGa3 made such a great soundtrack. He might ask him and make it "official"
Here's my unofficial android port of Hillside v0.12 with @KoGa3 Music/Walkthrough/Cheating/Gallery Mod
What is weird is @KoGa3 put the 13 mod then a patch to 13.1 for his mod instead of just making the mod download for 13.1
Maybe @KoGa3 can help you. It's his mod and there's an own thread for this mod.
Hi. I will try to help you if there are still problems. If you have some questions please make them in my Mod thread
Don't see the Koga3 mod link anywhere...

MILFhunter229

Jun 25, 2023
Hillside [v0.15 FIRST HALF] [DarkBlue] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.14 -> v0.15 [233 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
That was fast!! Much appreciated!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: VOYEUR and Bob69

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Normally I don't like it when games don't give us a lot of choices but Hillside is so awesome I let it slide.

And anyway, I'm not forced to bang girls I don't want to and I get to choose the LI I can romance so I'm happy.

Reactions: Rare77 and Abhai
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes