4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hillside [v0.15 FIRST HALF] [DarkBlue] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.14.1 -> v0.15 [233 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm..., 0.15 first half... How much content/what's the changelog ?

- v0.15 has been split in half
- first half will be released sometime in next 24 hours
- second half will be released when finished

Unfortunately, I've been unable to fully finish v0.15 for release today, so I've split it in half. The first half will be released in the next 24 hours and the second half will be released once it is finished. Each half is roughly the size of v0.14.
Each half is roughly the size of v0.14.

Reactions: VOYEUR

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My own question is as follows: what does constitute "once it is finished"? Within the week? Maybe this summer? 2025? 2525? Cause the phrasing is a bit vague and confusing imho. Cause depending on how long it takes, it should then be 0.16.
Well, I will let this speak for itself.

DB has problems
- billing remains paused until further notice

Hi, guys.

Firstly, I'm sorry for the delays and issues.

My life has undergone significant changes since I started Hillside four years ago, and things are just not working for me right now. I no longer enjoy making Hillside and haven't done for a long time. I'm constantly stressed and unhappy, and it's affecting my personal life, the people around me, and my health.

I am not going to abandon Hillside, so please don't worry about that. However, I can't continue like this and need to make some big changes so that I'm not making myself ill or messing Hillside's supporters and fans around with delays and other issues.
I'm not sure what those changes are yet, and I'm not going to make any decisions until after I've taken a break. Patreon and Subscribestar billing will remain paused until I've decided what I'm going to do and informed everyone of any changes I decide to make.

Reactions: VOYEUR and jllkfsdj

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
(Me plays .15 update) Oh nonononono... don't set up Steve for something like the Tragic Bromance trope. Just don't!

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Nothing unexpected, I said that a long time ago, updates will come out less frequently until this game is finally abandoned.
I started seeing the writing on the wall back on the 0.7 release. Stayed around until 0.9 but gave up on Hillside once 0.10 came out. Good to know I was right. All the best to DB anyways.

Reactions: Maviarab

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1715538150939.png
Been known to be day dreaming of Emma right about now ... let the dreaming ... continue?
I was daydreaming a little bit....
I'm currently downloading the game and checking it afterwards. I probably try to do at least some Mod update "basics" later, not sure about the further things like the WT, music or Replay though. Maybe I have to postpone that for the second game part. Well, let's see how far I can get it today before a quite busy work week starts again...
Day dream the game into the best Emma picnic date ever!

KoGa3 made such a great soundtrack. He might ask him and make it "official"
Here's my unofficial android port of Hillside v0.12 with @KoGa3 Music/Walkthrough/Cheating/Gallery Mod
What is weird is @KoGa3 put the 13 mod then a patch to 13.1 for his mod instead of just making the mod download for 13.1
Maybe @KoGa3 can help you. It's his mod and there's an own thread for this mod.
Hi. I will try to help you if there are still problems. If you have some questions please make them in my Mod thread
Don't see the Koga3 mod link anywhere...

MILFhunter229

Jun 25, 2023
Hillside [v0.15 FIRST HALF] [DarkBlue] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.14 -> v0.15 [233 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
That was fast!! Much appreciated!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: VOYEUR and Bob69
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes