4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Normally I don't like it when games don't give us a lot of choices but Hillside is so awesome I let it slide.

And anyway, I'm not forced to bang girls I don't want to and I get to choose the LI I can romance so I'm happy.

Reactions: Rare77 and Abhai

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
What's up with Steve?

Obviously there were those old scenes where he's suspiciously present in the mall when Emma and the MC are there shopping for shoes.

The way that the update ended makes me believe that either he's going to be a guy who has bad intentions with Charlotte (but not connected to Harry or Jason - perhaps he's The Boss?) or he's going to get a bad end while defending her from an attacker. No in between.

Reactions: 19Castiel23

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean there is some with Lucy and the other super model forget her name to lazy to look it up
maybe agent fox if date with her is on this.

someone else lost all saves or are they now at a other location?
if you are in windows then check what's under appdata\renpy and counter question? don't you save manually at all?

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
Finished the update and.... at least to me, it felt rushed, doesn't seem to have the same "flow" as before for some reason, but maybe that's me. Renders feel a bit off as well, but again, maybe is just me. Either way now let's wait for part 2 of 0.15.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I begin to believe that this VN is written by a woman. Really looks like a romance.
Vanilla sex;
A strong but understanding man;
A rich and beautiful woman;
A smart daughter still virgin at 19.

At this time a male writer had put in the plot:
Cheating, hard sex, gangbang, teen prostitution.
well i could show you half a dozen male devs who wouldn't do that.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
This started as a story I really like but updates are very rare (it seems), to the point that I forget about it before a random update appears each time. Then you check it out and nothing at all happens. Not just sexually but overall it's just more of the "amazing superman MC" trope where he fools around with everyone but the main females.

Also, the renders look wonky this update. Hard to explain. Feels very disconnected from what came before it.

I'll go back to totally forgetting about this until the next update in December-ish, made sad because for the first few updates this was in my top-tier list.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's late so I'll just give my thoughts quickly about the update before i go to bed. I loved it especially Emma's scenes.

Jun 30, 2020
what age has to do with this? ofc i can name male devs who goto sex soon after start.
I was just making a joke. There are plenty of adult men who think like an adolescent. Like you I found it interesting that someone would conclude that the emotional focus and not jumping right into depravity indicated that the writer was a female.

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes