4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
is there a difference between that and pressing tab or holding control? I never used it in any other game
Yeah im talking about auto-forward and not about skipping.

Its the function which lets the text/renders progress automatically after a amount of time, its just less clicks and you can for example eat or whatever while reading.

Its a basic renpy menu function and always there except the dev decides to delete it.

Wasnt such a big deal in this case as the mod reverts it tho. But i still just dont understand it.

Btw isnt our MC a ballsy dude? screenshot0004.png :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This is because the developer is tired of creating this story. I don't think it's gonna be any good after this. He also says he's taking a break.

My life has undergone significant changes since I started Hillside four years ago, and things are just not working for me right now. I no longer enjoy making Hillside and haven't done for a long time. I'm constantly stressed and unhappy, and it's affecting my personal life, the people around me, and my health.
So why did he/she dragged the story on and on like it were a dead horse, for chrissake?

When he/she started it the updates cycle was shorter and he/she said it was going to have not that many updates.

My honest feeling is that the story was very good, fun to read and the interaction with the house girls really good for the first 6 updates, then it was "meh" until Zak's killing, then it totally went south.

I've always had the feeling that

1) the Author never had a clue of what to do with Suzi (how to fit her into the story, biggest problem being the fact that she doesn't live with her family anymore);

2) same problem with Emma: how to make a romance with MC being our adolescent girl so immature and

3) more importantly, why our MC should choose anyone over Charlotte?

In the meanwhile, nothing happened with Charlotte and daughters, only the side spinster and the broad, but who gives a damn about them bitches.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My honest feeling is that the story was very good, fun to read and the interaction with the house girls really good for the first 6 updates, then it was "meh" until Zak's killing, then it totally went south.
For me maybe not from a story perspective when it comes to the FBI and villains or whatever. But after the whole thing with Zak the game got better for me. As to me that's when alot of the interactions with some of the characters got alot better, as well saw some good moments of character growth at least to me personally.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes