4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I mean I don't play this for sex scenes anyone that does might as well stop playing it. You don't play Hillside for the sex but for the romance / characters
Honestly I play this for Charlotte. She deserves a happy ending and I hope she gets one with the MC. I also hope we get to see Jason and Harry get what's coming to them, hopefully a bullet to the head.

Reactions: mintymuz

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly I play this for Charlotte. She deserves a happy ending and I hope she gets one with the MC. I also hope we get to see Jason and Harry get what's coming to them, hopefully a bullet to the head.
yeah that's why I play this too. id play a Suzi and Lucy path eventually but they are more like extra content for me. don't really care all that much if I see it or not. In fact when I replay this game next im going to play Lucy's path but im gonna play Charlotte about the same time too. As I find it hard not to play her path anytime I do a replay of this game.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
"On-hold: used for a developer who temporarily stops working on a game for whatever reason and makes a clear public statement about it, if they do not resume work in 6 months the prefix is changed to Abandoned."

People gleefully looking forward to the abandoned tag are going to be disappointed. I will make a Patreon post later to update people on what's going on.

In the meantime, something I posted to Discord. An outfit test for a scene from v0.16.

WIP outfits.jpg

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
"On-hold: used for a developer who temporarily stops working on a game for whatever reason and makes a clear public statement about it, if they do not resume work in 6 months the prefix is changed to Abandoned."

People gleefully looking forward to the abandoned tag are going to be disappointed. I will make a Patreon post later to update people on what's going on.

In the meantime, something I posted to Discord. An outfit test for a scene from v0.16.

View attachment 3845937
look forward to the status update later hope you are doing well take all the time you need while I need more Charlotte in my life the wait is worth it. Also Charlotte looking really good in that outfit

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3845937
Why people would be looking forward to it being abandoned is beyond me. But keep taking care of yourself DB, game is secondary to you and yours. Once again, thanks for keeping us all so well informed.

youre-a-good-man.jpg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

View attachment 3845937
I just wanted to say friend that you have created a wonderful VN that has touched the hearts of so many people including me.
I get happy just thinking about this game and the awesome characters.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes