4.20 star(s) 278 Votes

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I mean, if we're going there...
View attachment 4100871
I did this a while ago, and it's one of those where I look at it now and might consider changing some of the rankings a bit, but I'll always get that looking at them on a different day... Overall, it's a great-looking game, I have to say!
Suzi only in tier 4 is a disgrace to humanity. Apparently you don't see the joy that she brings to Suzi Stans like me. ;)

1000057948.jpg
:Kappa:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
2nd best for me but I can't wait till she moves back in and it I can finally make a save for her path as right now doesnt seem worth it giving her a save slot just yet
Yep, same here, no separate save yet, but can't wait until she has more screen time. :)

Reactions: tmu500

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
2nd best for me but I can't wait till she moves back in and it I can finally make a save for her path as right now doesnt seem worth it giving her a save slot just yet
Yep, same here, no separate save yet, but can't wait until she has more screen time. :)
agree-star-trek.gif

Yep. Although I'll have to go back and take all the Charlotte stuff, there's no way I'm going to hurt her, by switching to Suzi on her path.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
View attachment 4110202

Yep. Although I'll have to go back and take all the Charlotte stuff, there's no way I'm going to hurt her, by switching to Suzi on her path.
Surely it's going to hurt Charlotte regardless. The bodyguard that she hired to protect her daughter from a creep, is now the creep who is screwing one or both of her daughters and possibly her sister. :LOL: Personally the only path I will do other than Charlotte is Kaylah.

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Out of the many games on hold (and abandoned) this one pains me the most.
Here's to hope devs are doing better.

(Charlotte besto girl)
Quick Update

Hi everyone,
Sorry it's been a while since my last post. I just have a couple of things to share with you.
The second half of v0.15 will be released by the end of October, and billing will remain paused until then.
Additionally, Patreon are making some changes to billing. This is due to Apple requiring them to use their purchasing system for in-app purchases in the Patreon iOS app. This means that new memberships purchased through the iOS app will be subject to Apple's 30% App Store fee.
In order to facilitate this change, it is necessary for Patreon to move all creators to . This change should not affect existing members who will continue to be charged on the 1st of the month. New members will be charged when they join and then monthly on that same date after that.
Thanks for your support,
DB
This should allay your worries

4.20 star(s) 278 Votes