4.20 star(s) 278 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I played it a while a go but I'm pretty sure Lucy's path is the first one you can get in a game (at least from main LIs).
If you're talking about amount of content, well, that's another question.
true dat, and while she is the first, there is not a whole lot of screentime with her unfortunately. But it's understandable, she doesn't live in the house.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly, I think that the detective is the most attractive (or would be if she smiled), but I like Lucy for being the zany, loving aunt/sister that she is.
in terms of physical attraction for me Charlotte , Suzi , The other model forget her name / Jenny , Agent Fox / Suzi , Emma

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
in terms of physical attraction for me Charlotte , Suzi , The other model forget her name / Jenny , Agent Fox / Suzi , Emma
I mean, if we're going there...
Hillside.jpg
I did this a while ago, and it's one of those where I look at it now and might consider changing some of the rankings a bit, but I'll always get that looking at them on a different day... Overall, it's a great-looking game, I have to say!

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Suzi tier 4? Come on :ROFLMAO:
yeah id easily put Suzi in Tier 2 or 3 myself and Emma in last hard for me to even see a physical attraction for Emma haha. but damn looking at the cards I might have to re think my ranking a tad Lucy and Hannah looks better than I recall. In fact I forgot all about Hannah

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah id easily put Suzi in Tier 2 or 3 myself and Emma in last hard for me to even see a physical attraction for Emma haha. but damn looking at the cards I might have to re think my ranking a tad Lucy and Hannah looks better than I recall. In fact I forgot all about Hannah
I'll play the Emma path when it happens because I'm curious how that will work out, but honestly I see the MC as more of a father figure for her.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'll play the Emma path when it happens because I'm curious how that will work out, but honestly I see the MC as more of a father figure for her.
yeah im going to do the same but that is going to be so hard as I don't even find her physically attractive because how I see her as someone to protect and take care of and that's it.

Reactions: Elduriel

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
I don't even find her physically attractive because how I see her as someone to protect and take care of and that's it.
Me too, maybe after the main path of charlotte i can go for her older sister's path, but Emma, nah she just looks like a naive 18 year old kid and i can't even being to have any attraction towards her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea she's totally that so will be hard to decide.

even harder for joshy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keefer43
4.20 star(s) 278 Votes