4.20 star(s) 278 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You could imply sex happens like some Japanese visual novels I play on switch and playstation do. You don't need to see penertration.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I didnt say you dont want a sex scene either lol. I'm just saying as a hypothetical since you said you won't mind if there is no sex with charlotte and just romance, it won't be feasible to have a romantic relationship if there is no sex. Everything is hypothetical bro, how can you sustain a relationship without being intimate.
I think it depends on the person. If I truly liked someone enough and just wanted to be around them I could easily have a sexless realtionship if it came down to it. Would suck but I could do it no problem at all. The question really becomes how does your partner feel by the lack of intimacy.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
I think it depends on the person. If I truly liked someone enough and just wanted to be around them I could easily have a sexless realtionship if it came down to it. Would suck but I could do it no problem at all. The question really becomes how does your partner feel by the lack of intimacy.
You say that now, but it would get really frustrating which will lead to more fights and eventual end of relationships.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I didnt say you dont want a sex scene either lol. I'm just saying as a hypothetical since you said you won't mind if there is no sex with charlotte and just romance, it won't be feasible to have a romantic relationship if there is no sex. Everything is hypothetical bro, how can you sustain a relationship without being intimate.
You can be intimate without having sex. This is one of the most intimate and romantic renders I have ever seen, they are gazing so deeply and lovingly into each other's soul without penetration.

hillside.jpg

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
You say that now, but it would get really frustrating which will lead to more fights and eventual end of relationships.
again it depends on how my hypothetical partner feels about it. Does she blame her self , feel like she is letting me down and that leads to fight? It wouldn't be any issue for me at all is all im saying. I know myself I value the actual relationship getting to know them and just being around more than sex. Plus im to much of a passive person to start a fight over that.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
again it depends on how my hypothetical partner feels about it. Does she blame her self , feel like she is letting me down and that leads to fight? It wouldn't be any issue for me at all is all im saying. I know myself I value the actual relationship getting to know them and just being around more than sex. Plus im to much of a passive person to start a fight over that.
Idk what to tell you, but generally speaking, sexless marriages are more than likely to end in divorce, you can see stats supporting that online.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Idk what to tell you, but generally speaking, sexless marriages are more than likely to end in divorce, you can see stats supporting that online.
im not doubting you about that I know it's an issue for alot of people im just saying I know myself and I could do it. ( even my parents have one and been together my entire life).

So I don't really see the relationship failing in this game even if it did become sexless. The MC feels like he cares way to damn much for Emma and her mother and everyone else to let something like that get in the way.

Reactions: Radnos Salazar

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
im not doubting you about that I know it's an issue for alot of people im just saying I know myself and I could do it. ( even my parents have one and been together my entire life).

So I don't really see the relationship failing in this game even if it did become sexless. The MC feels like he cares way to damn much for Emma and her mother and everyone else to let something like that get in the way.
I know people in sexless marriage and it can work with the right people, but it's obviously not for everyone.

But, how did we get to sexless marriage? If we don't see a sex scene it doesn't mean they never had sex. By that logic, if we only see 1 sex scene, they only have sex once in their marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
The MC feels like he cares way to damn much for Emma and her mother and everyone else to let something like that get in the way.
And all i'm saying that even though that may be true, but that hypothetical won't happen in this game considering it is an AVN, and majority of the players want MC to sleep with the main LI

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
But, how did we get to sexless marriage? If we don't see a sex scene it doesn't mean they never had sex. By that logic, if we only see 1 sex scene, they only have sex once in their marriage.
In terms of this game, with limited story time, if MC and charlotte never have sex and they marry and have a happy ending, it would by definition be sexless wouldn't it? We won't know much about the future since we would have a ending and won't know what happens after the ending.
Anyway i think this was a productive discussion, i feel it's time to drop it :LOL:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
well regardless I'm going to take Charlotte on a midnight stroll in the park holding her hand. Then i'm going to boop her nose right before we kiss. When we get home when she lays her head in my lap i'm gonna give her a headpat. She will eventually fall asleep in my lap. So then i'm gonna rub her belly to wake her up and tuck her in bed and give her a kiss on the forehead good night

• Red Heart
Reactions: HillsideVN

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
There is absolutely no reason to say sex is a certainty here. There can absolutely be romance without sex. The way this game is set up, it wouldn't even be a bad thing if it faded to black after a happy ending and we didn't see a Charlotte sex scene. We probably all want one (or several) but we don't need one. And of course sex is a common element in a marriage, but it isn't a requirement. There are other things that make it work, because everyone is different.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
There is absolutely no reason to say sex is a certainty here. There can absolutely be romance without sex. The way this game is set up, it wouldn't even be a bad thing if it faded to black after a happy ending and we didn't see a Charlotte sex scene. We probably all want one (or several) but we don't need one. And of course sex is a common element in a marriage, but it isn't a requirement. There are other things that make it work, because everyone is different.
Man, and to think that i was into romance and family, yall are wayy too lovey dovey than me lol. And just to address your marriage comment, usually exceptions don't disapprove generality and generally speaking sex is important for a marriage to last in the long term & it is generally a requirement don't let anyone convince you otherwise. Yeah in the most later years when the couple is old it is not that important, but in general you cannot sustain a healthy relationship without sexual intimacy long term.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Man, and to think that i was into romance and family, yall are wayy too lovey dovey than me lol. And just to address your marriage comment, usually exceptions don't disapprove generality and generally speaking sex is important for a marriage to last in the long term & it is generally a requirement don't let anyone convince you otherwise. Yeah in the most later years when the couple is old it is not that important, but in general you cannot sustain a healthy relationship without sexual intimacy long term.
Dude, you're saying the same thing. We are saying that sexless marriage can work. It's not for everybody and it's definitely not the majority, but it can and does happen. (Which is what you just said). Otherwise, all those men who can't get it up, or women that are unable to have sex for a number of reasons are just shit out of luck looking for love.

But, I'm still confused. I said, "while I want one, I will be ok if there is no sex scene with Charlotte, because for me in this particular AVN, with Charlotte, romance is more important." How that got onto a discussion about whether sexless marriage can work is baffling.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Dude, you're saying the same thing. We are saying that sexless marriage can work. It's not for everybody and it's definitely not the majority, but it can and does happen. (Which is what you just said). Otherwise, all those men who can't get it up, or women that are unable to have sex for a number of reasons are just shit out of luck looking for love.

But, I'm still confused. I said, "while I want one, I will be ok if there is no sex scene with Charlotte, because for me in this particular AVN, with Charlotte, romance is more important." How that got onto a discussion about whether sexless marriage can work is baffling.
Yeah it went to a big tangent lol. Better to drop it haha

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Regarding Charlotte and sex, my view is that she has repressed her sexuality for the past twenty years as a form of self-protection. Seeing her finally able to embrace her sexual side again is essential to show that she has fully healed from her past traumas and is truly happy.

In other words, there will be multiple sex scenes with Charlotte. But also lots of romantic moments leading up to that.:giggle:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Regarding Charlotte and sex, my view is that she has repressed her sexuality for the past twenty years as a form of self-protection. Seeing her finally able to embrace her sexual side again is essential to show that she has fully healed from her past traumas and is truly happy.

In other words, there will be multiple sex scenes with Charlotte. But also lots of romantic moments leading up to that.:giggle:
so lots of head pats , hand holding and nose boops along the way I can't wait :love: :love: :love:

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023

Ohh HELL YEAH! Btw just a request, make some of them optionally lead to babies so that MC & Charlotte can have a big family :love:

Reactions: HillsideVN
4.20 star(s) 278 Votes