4.20 star(s) 278 Votes

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
he will and he already has. he trusted the FBI to settle it. :D he wasted a ton of time, it delayed his preparation and safety measures.
also, he spends most of his time dealing with his feelings and emotions, his focus is completely destroyed. his basic sense of priority even more. and his decision making is a joke.
but that's part of the drama and the story. it wouldn't work if he was just the most professional bodyguard money can find :D
Well not completely, because he has Johno going to get evidence and he will give him evidence. Only question is, will he give the evidence to the FBI, or will he act on it himself...

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks. I'm doing okay.

It was my sisters funeral on Wednesday, so I was away from home for a few days, as it was held in another part of the country. Hopefully, now that she has been laid to rest, I can start to move forward again.
'Tis but a pirates' den, but as far as I can tell, everyone here supports you, if not quite financially. Welcome back, don't rush things, do what your heart tells you. People are different. Some lose their spark if tragedy hits, others on the other hand tend to be motivated, when life punches at them. Find out, which type of person you are.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
With hints of meeting Charlotte's mother in the future, I imagine there might be a scene with Mother Lloyd bringing out the old photo albums and sharing some photos of Charlotte when she was a young teen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your art is getting better and better, these could easily fit into Hillside and you would hardly tell the difference. Have you thought about maybe making your own AVN?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With hints of meeting Charlotte's mother in the future, I imagine there might be a scene with Mother Lloyd bringing out the old photo albums and sharing some photos of Charlotte when she was a young teen.
most likely if he likes mc.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Your art is getting better and better, these could easily fit into Hillside and you would hardly tell the difference. Have you thought about maybe making your own AVN?
Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it.

First, I don't think I would have the patience to be able to create an AVN. I do 3d art as a hobby and for relaxation. I'm too much of a perfectionist and would spend way too much time on each render. It would never get done.

Second, I'm not a creative writer and don't have a story to tell.

Anyway, I'll try to keep the fan art flowing. I recently bought some new assets and have some new ideas to try.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Quick Update

Hi everyone,
Sorry it's been a while since my last post. I just have a couple of things to share with you.
The second half of v0.15 will be released by the end of October, and billing will remain paused until then.
Additionally, Patreon are making some changes to billing. This is due to Apple requiring them to use their purchasing system for in-app purchases in the Patreon iOS app. This means that new memberships purchased through the iOS app will be subject to Apple's 30% App Store fee.
In order to facilitate this change, it is necessary for Patreon to move all creators to . This change should not affect existing members who will continue to be charged on the 1st of the month. New members will be charged when they join and then monthly on that same date after that.
Thanks for your support,
DB

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
Hi loves !

From yours truly, an upscaled 1440p QHD version of the visual novel Hillside as a show of artistic support and for your enjoyment :)

This is not a native 1440p QHD game so, mind your steps :HideThePain:

Do let me know of your thoughts or if you stumble upon any errors or artifacts on my part.
My ADHD ass and I will try our best to fix it :)

Hillside [v0.11] :)

Changelog --->

1. [v0.11 ] ~ 4,000 1080p renders to 1440p.

Win/Linux 1440p QHD version ---------------------->

MEGA - Hillside 1440p QHD [v0.11] Win/Linux (3.3 GB)

Pixeldrain - Hillside 1440p QHD [v0.11] Win/Linux (3.3 GB)

------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Mac
1440p QHD version - Untested ----------------------->

MEGA - Hillside 1440p QHD [v0.11] Mac (3.3 GB)

Pixeldrain - Hillside 1440p QHD [v0.11] Mac (3.3 GB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Hillside Banner (2021) by Dark Blue - Upscaled

Hillside Banner (2021) by Dark Blue [4800 x 1200]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

With the obvious pros and cons of upscaling images and videos the following content has been processed and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Some important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, freckles, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the official release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may get disabled, deleted or updated.

Support your artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Kisses !

Britt
FYI the GoFile link for the win/linux doesn't work. it says folder not found.

4.20 star(s) 278 Votes