4.20 star(s) 278 Votes

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
please do not leave the project..i lve this story
He's not leaving the project. Next update should be out the end of this month.
Quick Update

Hi everyone,
Sorry it's been a while since my last post. I just have a couple of things to share with you.
The second half of v0.15 will be released by the end of October, and billing will remain paused until then.
Additionally, Patreon are making some changes to billing. This is due to Apple requiring them to use their purchasing system for in-app purchases in the Patreon iOS app. This means that new memberships purchased through the iOS app will be subject to Apple's 30% App Store fee.
In order to facilitate this change, it is necessary for Patreon to move all creators to . This change should not affect existing members who will continue to be charged on the 1st of the month. New members will be charged when they join and then monthly on that same date after that.
Thanks for your support,
DB

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Don't worry, the next update is almost done. I won't leave it. I need to give Charlotte the happy ending she deserves.

Thanks.
Sorry to be annoying dev, but whenever you visit this site i'll keep reminding you, add a few babies for charlotte and MC so the family becomes BIG :love:. She is the best LI and we can't wait to see her finally at peace and at her happiest with MC, her daughters and new babies:love: The biggest wholesomest shit we can imagine, just dump it on us! :love:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't worry, the next update is almost done. I won't leave it. I need to give Charlotte the happy ending she deserves.

Thanks.
Whatever happens I know we're in for a treat with the rest of the game. I can't wait to discuss the next update and talk some more about Emma.

I'm glad the game is going to have happy ending because the world needs more wholesome stuff like that. I do know the story has some pretty dark moments but overall, I feel it's a story about love, happiness and finding strength through difficult times.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
You think Suzi deserves a happy ending? :giggle:

They will all have happy endings, but none of the others will be equal to Charlotte's. As a tragic character with a painful past, her eventual happiness will feel even more powerful.
just remember to include some head pats or nose boops along the way with Charlotte. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to see how everything turns out for her she is one of my favorite LI across all AVN's

Sep 3, 2020

They will all have happy endings, but none of the others will be equal to Charlotte's. As a tragic character with a painful past, her eventual happiness will feel even more powerful.
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

cough cough I'm sorry I got a little excited there don't get up I'll see myself out
:oops:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Suzy does indeed deserve a happy ending. I loved when they were texting. Short, but sweet. And the bar scene. I would like to see her designer boot print on Zack's face... And ass... But he bite the dust... Possible footprints on Juhno's ass?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

Oh, I see now what you mean. Agree, the people who suffered the most, should get the greatest bliss as possible, you are right.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have thought of an ending for Emma. What if the last shot we see of the characters is of the mc and Emma standing outside a house they recently purchased while their holding hands? then the camera pans up to show the clear blue sky as the words the end flash on the screen.

4.20 star(s) 278 Votes