4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ugh, What? Did I said something wrong? :oops:
They are simply avoiding spoilers... there is not that much content yet.. my guess is that you should be able to read it all in about two hours tops.. so just go and play.. worst case scenario, you dislike the game, come here to tell us that we made you lose your time (probably in a less polite way) and leave... but i consider that scenario unlikely.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
A better Star Wars story than the Rise of Skywalker.
Imo the best movie of the whole series!! I loled so hard in cinema. I love trash <3
Ok, the real fans of the franchise were a bit unlucky ... but the have no good taste at all :ROFLMAO:

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Just like this one. Mc is the bodyguards that some characters need to protect their kids. I don't care about the scene of sex. Just like hillside.
If you would be looking for great storytelling, then I would recommend The Deluca Family. If I remember correctly mc is even kind of bodyguard there (but the girls are more capable in protect themselves xD ), but's it's about joining of mc to a mafia family.

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
If you would be looking for great storytelling, then I would recommend The Deluca Family. If I remember correctly mc is even kind of bodyguard there (but the girls are more capable in protect themselves xD ), but's it's about joining of mc to a mafia family.
Actually i know that game. Any similar games like that maybe?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Actually i know that game. Any similar games like that maybe?
Hopefully this is not going to much offtopic here...

Well, it seems that games with MC as a kind of bodyguard are not that often here on F95. Besides the two "real ones" Hillside/Lexi, there are The Deluca Family (was already recommended) and maybe Alexandra.

If it's for a good story/character developement I can recommend some of the games I make Mods for (I mostly also prefer a good story over a quick fap), for example Halfway House, Intertwined, Rebirth, STWA - The Author, Defending Lydia Collier and so on.

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
Hopefully this is not going to much offtopic here...

Well, it seems that games with MC as a kind of bodyguard are not that often here on F95. Besides the two "real ones" Hillside/Lexi, there are The Deluca Family (was already recommended) and maybe Alexandra.

If it's for a good story/character developement I can recommend some of the games I make Mods for (I mostly also prefer a good story over a quick fap), for example Halfway House, Intertwined, Rebirth, STWA - The Author, Defending Lydia Collier and so on.
Thanks btw

May 27, 2017
I usually play adult games with 1 hand ;), and I tend to stay away from story heavy games (for obvious 1 handed reasons :p), but I'm glad I tried this VN even if it was just for the visuals. This is one of the first times where a story driven experience left me craving for more.

Hillside has a believable premise, realistic characters and a decent protagonist. Emma is a precious angel, Charlotte is a strong, independent mother who has lived through something which no woman should go through, Lucy is a naughty little minx who hides her vulnerability and grief by putting up a lewd front. Haven't seen enough of the other characters, but they are all well written.

The plot thickens as the story unravels, some characters are yet to show their true faces, MC's story is connected to the current situation. I have a feeling that side characters will have a bigger role to play, or are already behind some of the events. The Detective might be dirty, Emma's father has some role to play (there's a reason he hasn't been brought up yet, him leaving is what started the snowball of pain) David is probably bullying Emma via texts (to lower her self-esteem, so he can get with her), Zak already has a playboy reputation so he can't be behind the bullying, unless he has some connection to Emma and her family, and there are likely multiple stalkers, or he's not working alone/ for someone.

I honestly can't wait to play more of this underrated gem, 27th Feb couldn't come any sooner. Congratulations DarkBlue and
HillsideVN, hats off to you. You've done a bang-up job creating a competent story and endearing characters. I wish you nothing but the best! I hope you never run out of creative juices, and are able to find happiness, fulfilment and success. :D

Last edited:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Motivated by a comment left by Pax, I rendered a quick animation test.
[The animation is stock and not created by me.]

Right click on the YouTube video and click on "Loop" to loop the playback. Unfortunately, it pauses at the end so playback isn't smooth.
It seems to play better on Vimeo :

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Unlocked

Motivated by a comment left by Pax, I rendered a quick animation test.
[The animation is stock and not created by me.]

Right click on the YouTube video and click on "Loop" to loop the playback. Unfortunately, it pauses at the end so playback isn't smooth.
It seems to play better on Vimeo :

Love the girl, the dress, the bouncing and all that

But the way she moves really does not seen to fit Emma. Too much "power" for such a shy, low self esteem girl. How to say it, that way of walking seems to say "I own the world and I know it".

I can't seem to figure out what it is. Too much hip, maybe? I imagine Emma walking less "sexy" and more subtle.

And this is another example of how we can all be critics about anything.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 262 Votes