4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Same here i would more affection,romance, tender moments because lets face it the girls are kinda broken in their own way. Add to that more funny moments like the nail polish scenes. Sure there should be sex scenes but hillside is the kind of game where too much sex scenes would feel out of place.

Shit i sound like a romantic love sick girl DAMN YOU darkblue

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Same here i would more affection,romance, tender moments because lets face it the girls are kinda broken in their own way. Add to that more funny moments like the nail polish scenes. Sure there should be sex scenes but hillside is the kind of game where too much sex scenes would feel out of place.

Shit i sound like a romantic love sick girl DAMN YOU darkblue
Sometimes you need some incest rape and sometimes you just need to cuddle

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if it is 2 or 3 more updates before we even kiss Emma yet alone her mum or sister.

I could see Emma maybe giving a kiss on the cheek in this update, but it wouldn't make sense for anything sexual for several updates, well except Emma and her foot fetish.

As for her mum, she was (actually was she sexually assaulted or was it rape), if the dev is even trying to be realistic it would be dumb for anything more than a kiss on the lips from her before this time next year.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Don't think so, Charlie is more open towards the MC.

Maybe this Night on the last Scene isn't over yet. "We" could have a Nightmare again and she is hearing something (scream/talking while we sleep).
Also this picture with "our" bleeding hand, and she is trying to found out how we met the Rape Actor....

Yeah i think we'll see something.

And Emma...i think with some "girltalk" with Lucy, Suzi and Kaylah...either she will start explore her body or try to seduce "us" with more footmassages and maybe more^^

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Don't think so, Charlie is more open towards the MC.

Maybe this Night on the last Scene isn't over yet. "We" could have a Nightmare again and she is hearing something (scream/talking while we sleep).
Also this picture with "our" bleeding hand, and she is trying to found out how we met the Rape Actor....

Yeah i think we'll see something.

And Emma...i think with some "girltalk" with Lucy, Suzi and Kaylah...either she will start explore her body or try to seduce "us" with more footmassages and maybe more^^
This! :love: Ignore what Havik79 said. He is just trying to cockblock us.

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79 and 6pak2go

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I never really understood the rape actor tag, i mean of the 3 assholes who attacked charlotte he is the only one who did not try to rape her. Doesn't mean he isn't going to be kidnapped and slowly slowly... slowly tortured for a year at the very least. The other 2 are going to die by a thousand cuts to the penis.
1611558840524.jpeg

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
yep, a nice slow romance movie, a musical preferably, with a few kisses, touching/holding hands, shy glances at each other over romantic candle dinners...
sex isnt needed at all, dev, please do continue just like this, there are already too many games with that boring kink, we dont need it here.
man, the last year has screwed much more than a global health obviously.:BootyTime:
Don't forget, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with sticks...

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
ROFL!

So here's my prediction of the sexy time progression.
1. Lucy
2. Kaylah?
3. Suzi (I have yet to see a path forward with her.)
4. Emma
5. Charlotte

I'm actually on the fence on who may be first, Lucy or Kaylah. I don't think Kaylah is a actual LI, but he may throw us horndogs a bone with her.
Not seeing a harem tag on this, having sex with any of 1-4 will probably lock out #5.
And may lead you to have to choose between who of #4 or #5 to drag out of a burning condo in 1.0

Reactions: 6pak2go
4.30 star(s) 252 Votes