VN Ren'Py Abandoned Himorika Academy [v0.01] [Sakura Blossom Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
The opp is strong with this game but why is the mc another manlet?
At this current time is just in the prologue where the protag looks "buffed". More render variety will be added to the prologue by the time of the first beta release to help polish it. After getting discharged the protag will undergo some form of therapy (nothing massively game dominant as in focus). Thank you in all honesty for visiting the thread and taking the time to give us your thoughts. The aya team at Sakura Blossom Games will keep what you said in mind. x

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
I wanted to ask you is there a one girl only option

for people like me who don't like harem and I don't like to cheat

like for example can I choose one girl and be faithful to that one girl until the end of the game

what can I say I'm a romantic and I don't like to cheat
Whiles it may be possible to go for multiple girls depending on the situation. I cannot reveal too much as I don't want to spoil lots as the game is early dev and have a lot of beautiful and exciting content planned!. But later on there maybe some unavoidable situations you may be able to specialize towards a more limited approach such as a certain girl rather than the whole and if you would like to follow the development of this game closely, be kept up to date with frequent content and see more about the girls in question as time goes on please consider checking out and following the development on the discord server. x

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Looks promising, I'll wait for a few updates to pass though.
Thank you for taking the time to visit this thread and leave a comment. If you would like to closely follow this games development, to know more and see more teasers than available on here please feel free and consider to check out the discord server, which will help keep you up to date. x

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Does this end right after he falls in the hospital?

Thank you for taking the time to visit this thread and for leaving a comment. In response to your question yes that is correct. As stated this is just a placeholder to allow for the VN thread to be authorised as an active developing game. Also to ensure that myself as the developer owns the thread. In this place holder it does not go beyond the prologue in terms of game play so is very short and id highly advise people to visit the discord to follow the development there. Also ideally id advise people to wait until the official first beta gets released before hopping into the game expecting sufficient content.. By the upcoming beta release there will be some slight changes to the prologue., such as minor grammar corrections and a few additional renders being added to vary it up a bit. You can follow the development more closely and see more in detail a lot more info and teasers about the VN on the games official discord. x

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I haven't played the game and probably won't and I will explain why, from what I can see in the OP I say the girls are hot and the renders look good, and while the school setting is nothing new I'm always down for it. Now for what I don't like and made me decide that I'm not interested in playing, the MC is a manlet, the game is missing all my favorite tags and has a few that I don't like, and from the Dev comments, I say that the game was released way too early because it seems that he/she don't even know where the story will go.

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
I haven't played the game and probably won't and I will explain why, from what I can see in the OP I say the girls are hot and the renders look good, and while the school setting is nothing new I'm always down for it. Now for what I don't like and made me decide that I'm not interested in playing, the MC is a manlet, the game is missing all my favorite tags and has a few that I don't like, and from the Dev comments, I say that the game was released way too early because it seems that he/she don't even know where the story will go.
Hello there. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Am sorry that this game is not one that would interest you.

There are other tags in terms of genres being considered for this game; however it would both seem unfair and too unrealistic to display them all at this current time. F95 requires that the only tags you have displayed are genres that you currently actually have in-game, thus why the "planned genres". This game has not been released. The first official release is still being developed. What was uploaded was purely a placeholder to ensure that this thread was created and that I owned the thread.

As for the direction of the game plot wise. I am being careful not to go into detail or say much as I have planned directions for said story and the route in which the game will go including some twist and turns here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I can see from your signature in the comment what you do and don't like. That is completely understandable and if you know deep down that this AVN will not be for you then I sincerely thank you for at least visiting this thread and leaving your comment. x

Sep 3, 2020
Hello there. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Am sorry that this game is not one that would interest you.

There are other tags in terms of genres being considered for this game; however it would both seem unfair and too unrealistic to display them all at this current time. F95 requires that the only tags you have displayed are genres that you currently actually have in-game, thus why the "planned genres". This game has not been released. The first official release is still being developed. What was uploaded was purely a placeholder to ensure that this thread was created and that I owned the thread.

As for the direction of the game plot wise. I am being careful not to go into detail or say much as I have planned directions for said story and the route in which the game will go including some twist and turns here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I can see from your signature in the comment what you do and don't like. That is completely understandable and if you know deep down that this AVN will not be for you then I sincerely thank you for at least visiting this thread and leaving your comment. x
as long as I'm not being forced to cheat or forced into a Harem im good

I don't mind put whatever you want in the game just make it optional

please

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
next update?
There is no date yet for the first official release of the game. You can follow the development progress on the Discord server as listed on the threads post. To ensure that I can work effectively on the game estimated dates won't be given out in development to avoid disappointing followers/fans if the game has a delayed release. The Discord server will be serving as the main "thread" essentially for the games development and any updates/news or release news will be posted there first and foremost before here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. x

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
abandoned?
Hello there nope its still in active development and the progress can be followed on the Discord Link

A Valentine teaser along with an over all status update was posted on the Discord server yesterday as of 14th Februrary 2022.

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
Hello there nope its still in active development and the progress can be followed on the Discord Link

A Valentine teaser along with an over all status update was posted on the Discord server yesterday as of 14th Februrary 2022.
ty

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote